Thursday, March 01, 2007

Was that what I have to go through to get my wishes/harapans granted?? Why can’t I have my wishes without those things happening? Well, maybe stuff are just meant/fated to happen.

I don’t know why/how you could actually put up with it and I seriously salute you and love you for all the things you have done. He shouldn’t have done that to you. He should have not. It was very wrong and very evil of him to do that. And I can’t believe how you could take all that abuse, and in the end, be very humble and respected him in which he was lawfully obliged to. And yes, I cried for you because I love you too much to see you that way/in that situation. And no matter what happens, you have us to stand by you and giving you the support that you need. *hugs tightly that I just don’t want to let go*

And perhaps, that was the reason I just can’t accept a boyfriend who just likes to abuse their girlfriends, physically or verbally. I just can’t see my future getting beaten up and getting depressed/stressed by it.

That is just not the way/life that any woman should lead. All women deserve to be respected and treated fairly. Women are also human beings and they have feelings. They are not some punching bags which men can just use to vent their angers, not even hurling abuses at them. I curse all the men who have so far made use of women/girls in any way they could!! Sheesh.

And I found out that one of my acquaintances was sentenced for some offence. Well, it is shocking!! I know she was a bitch/proud in secondary school but I can’t imagine how a girl can be in jail and go through life in there for months. But hey, sendiri buat, sendiri tanggung pe. Betul tak??

Ooohh, I don’t know whether you still read/go my blog nowadays, but hey!! Let me tell you this!! You can no longer say I’m wasting my life/buang beras kat umah/dah tua nak mampus tapi masih makan duit mak bapak/pemalas/rosak or whatever else you said of me. Because, Im not doing it no more!! Insyaallah, I’m gonna start fending for myself. But still, thanks for that wake-up call. Terase beta bile anda berkate gitu pada beta. Well, at least I did make an effort to work on it. So you better make your effort!! You are almost officially an adult and I remember you saying you wanted your cert but I DON’T SEE THE EFFORT!! And kate dah ludah, tak jilat balik?? Tapi nmpk nye, nak jilat jgk kan… SMI!!

I have been sitting at home for the past 2 days. See, see.. I can stay at home and be good once in a while. Pendek ajak kluar pun I never go noe!! Good, right?? *shouts to Mom* Kaki tak merayap pun!! Hurhurhur.. Well, the reason I haven’t been out is I have leg cramps!! Stupid cycling trip made my legs this way but still, I enjoyed the trip!! Very fun de ah!!

Tomorrow will be accompanying my Mama to Pasar Geylang.. Okay, seriously, I have never been (in a very looooong time!) or even step in the Pasar Geylang, the old one or the new one. I just hate the wet market but for my Mom’s sake, who has leg problem, I relented. So people, wish all the best for me!!*cross fingers* I know I will vomit at some time tomorrow. I just can’t tahan the smell!! Too over-powering!!

And on request from the brother, whom I benci-benci saying nowadays, tapi now sayang punye pasal, I’m gonna attempt my first brownies bake next week!! Wee!! Mambang mane ntah masuk dalam badan die, asking me to bake brownies for him!! Tak tau nak beli ke huh!! Hehe.. After a successful bake, maybe I’m gonna attempt my chocolate mudpie!! Special recipe from Miss Cutie Pie (happy now??)

And Alhamdullillah, I have been trying to keep my promises nowadays ‘cos it seems that I make too many promises to people that I couldn’t keep up that much. And I have been keeping my appointments/dates up to date.

And lastly, Pendek!! I can’t take the fact that you like to bertekak with me everyday and layan/meyakat all my karenahs. Suke tau mencari kebencian orang!! Keep doing that and I will soon cease to contact/confide in you in any way. HMMPH!!

And I can’t believe I was so freaking excited/intrigued/kaypoh at the moment I knew you had a walkie talkie, baton, gun and cuffs!! And the cute thing was, the policemen were talking about the food at Afghanistan through the walkie talkie!! HAHAH!! You are the one person that I know have that stuff on but hey! Like duh!! Which Policeman doesn’t have those things?? Haha... Jakun nak mampus seh!!“Betul you nak jadi Teacher?” (x 4), said Pendek.

And is it that pelik/strange/funny that I am applying for NIE/MOE?? Then, tell me should I laugh at you when you said, you are a policeman/going to be?? Duush, duush and whoosh!! *melayang to the end of the world*

Well, whatever it is, Love you loads!! Kwakwa!! *public declaration* Sheesh!!

My entries have been long nowadays, Haven’t it?? Hmm… Well, Happy reading!! Comments, please do tag. Alrite??

Bye2… Muax!! *lots of blowing kisses*