Monday, March 05, 2007

Life is so full of makciks kecohs-ness and I mean, REAL makcik kecohness!!! Haha.. Since last week, I have been one of the “makciks2” because my surroundings are so full of makciks2 la!! Really!!

The workplace has been so fun and so kecoh with all the stories, all the way from Vivo to Redhill and tomorrow, to Tampines!! Haha

And believe it or not, I survived 8 hours of lecture of SOP and LPO stuff, WITHOUT SLEEPING!! Amazing kan?? The reason: I had Puspa main geli-geli (pendek!! I’m using your werd.) and just keeps saying, “Sayang! Bangun la. LPO tgk tu..” everytime I had some shut eye. And believe it or not, my name is now currently “Sayang”. *clueless, shrugs* I guess I’m the lovely one that I’m labelled sayang. Hurhurhur.

The makciks2 has been so nice and so warm and so welcome-y and I’m so able to click well with them. Reason: I’m kepo like a makcik2 mah!! Haha.

Tomorrow will be pindah-ing to Tampines, which means early wakey for me. So the clever me whose mother is bantah-ing, is asking for closing every time I’m working. Because I am a sleepy head and I’m so hyperly-active at night and I can have my night cycling time home, sometimes. It will be full of funs to be cycling the lanes home after midnight, don’t you think??? Pendek!! You will accompany me Kan?? hehe

Someone has been so sweet and has been such a darling that I’m so simply happy because of it. But there are geram moments that I’m simply so mad at times. But hey, he does apologize in the end and he is so sweet la when he does the pujuk-ing. And, and.. I want your phone because I want the songs lah!! And the pictures too! Sheesh. *sings “Don’t be mad if the girl wants to leave me. Its not my fault….”*

And hello Mister! I don’t know what you were saying/hinting at but hey!! I’m letting it go because you sound so mabuk-ish when you were talking to me. But it’s very unacceptable/insulting/kehinaan yg paling terendah sekali that you actually said like that to me. And hey!! Let me tell you this and I am damn proud la of it. I AM A VIRGIN AND I’M PROUD TO BE ONE!! Sheesh. Yes! I have the body of a real woman or so you say, but you can’t view virginity by the body. It’s viewed by actions, damnit!! And I’m so insulted yang paling terase sekali, when you doubted me. Because I’m no stupid girl who have given up her innocence for the sake of pre-marital nafsu. (No offence to those who did but these are my own principles.)

Ok!! I had enuff blogging for the day!! Bye-o, mucho, gracias!!

MUAX!!!