Monday, March 19, 2007

Like finally, I get to blog!! Sheesh… Missing blogging so muuucchhh!!!

Work:

Work has been so busy and so tough and so the very the aching and its so nerve wrecking counting thousands and thousands of money! But it has also been fun with the colleagues. Mr Johan, (btw, he is Chinese!!), all the kakak2-es and the makcik2-es and all the people there la!! And the eye candy!! Hehe.. So now, its, bye2 Denny, HELOO, Kim Swee!! Haha!! And the shortages and the excess and the mengumpats and the jokes and all the fun-nesss of them la!! The late nights and the singing all the way back home in the wee hours so we won’t sleep the way home. HEHE!! Plus the stupid butcher’s teasing and all the sales assistant’s karenahs and the stupid customers. But somehow in some way, it was very worthwhile.

Saturday:

Well, it was such a nice evening la!! Pendek actually cycle to my place and we conquer our mission.. To cycle to ECP!! But, but, I wasn’t riding, I just tompang him at the front and he cycle. Mengikut zaman2 kampung bile couple gi dating.. HAHA!! But, but it was damn sweet la and yes, yes, it is romantic and so funny and all the way, I was being di-tegur because I was making lots of noises!! And Pendek didn’t like it. But who cares?? AND IM NOT A BADAK OK?!??! Bluek! There, with candles and a knife, we cut the cake, WHICH I BAKE!! Semangats kan?? Sanggup tau!! Last minute preparation because I pity someone, Birthday never cut cake before. The way home was full of singing this song, ‘Kalau ade pocong dalam rumah, lebih baik duduk sini nyanyi same…… lalala’.. hehe! It’s a stupid song to sing in the middle of the night while cycling. Sekali pocong follow, then you know ah! Hehe

Niways, Life has been so hectic and so busy that I don’t even have time to eat la!! But, but… at least I’m keeping my life busy!

And thanks to the daddy, who has been picking me up in the wee hours, even though I was just merayap-ing and lepaks with the frens malam2 buta and after work oso. Don’t worry, dapat gaji, later duit minyak I bayar k!! hehe

Last is my belated wishes to my lovely Pendek,


To the most Pendek-test loved one,

HAPPY 21st Birthday!! Like I said, you can finally watch R21 movies but wait for me hor, one more year!! Haha.. And I wish you all the best in your life because you want to do this and do that and I can’t figure out which you want. And yes, yes, you want Cisco la, traffic police la, go back to ITE la.. Well, whatever it is, I wish you all the best and, and I will always be behind you for support, no matter what your decision is! GO, BABY!! Ok la, happy Birthday and I love you la!! Bye, bye!! And I just can’t wait for that goatee to grow, so that I can change your name from Pendek to… Kambing!! Hehe