Friday, March 23, 2007

Ok!! Little Miss Naughty-Lazy-Sue is going off again today. That means all together, this week she only work for 3 days!! Pathetic isn’t she?? Hurhurhur.. Naughty, naughty!! Sheesh. She has only have 2 off days, but she off herself for 2 days!! HAHA!! Dee!! Sanggup tau kawan baik kau nie off-kan diri die just to see your show! Sheesh!

Well, basically, I just woke up!! Haha.. What do you expect?? I slept at 5!! Don’t blame me for the late night sleep! Blame the company for bringing me out, meronda2, ambil angin di tepi laut pada malam2 jumaat. Keke. But, but… It was fun having the road to yourself and just drive like no one’s business.. WEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And, thank U!!! For the pick-up, let me have a nice night and it was fun!! Seriously fun!! But hey, you look scared at the end there. It made me laugh bcos it was so kekeks to the maximus la!! Hahha!! Pecut lari, dgn pantas!! Toleh sekali, bayang pun tak npk!! HEHE!! C u ppl ard soons!!

Love you!! Muacks!!