Friday, March 09, 2007

Boy: I have a request. Please stop drinking.
Girl: Ok. I’m trying to.
Boy: Kalau besok tomorrow kite kluar lepas zohor, I hope you could do your prayers first. Kalau blh, I nak u buat nari malam, isyak you. Jgn tinggal kan solat, itu penting.
Girl: Will do. Finally! Finally I have someone to bring me to the right road.
Boy: We will do our best to help u. And I will try to arrange belajar ugama kat masjid ghufran k. Don’t worry. I teman you, we go through this together.


OK!!!!!!!! How sweet is that?!?!?! God Forgive me, but I was eavesdropping on their conversation for almost an hour. They were talking about their relationship, their willingness for each other and help each other for the better.

I wish I could have a boyfriend like that. I know I’m not any good in keeping up on religion stuff, so having a boyfriend that cares about yourself and your perception in religion, would be so fulfilling. Hidup tentu aman, tenang and fulfilling.

On the high side of my life,

I just love the people at work!! They are just so fun loving and warm and just simply.. loves la!!! There were lots of butt-smacking (by Miss Gina ter-over)and gurau-ess and laughters and just lots of funness!! I know misunderstanding are inevitable but hey, do make up and work together?? Looking forward to more days!!

On the down side of my life,

I know you are used to leading a life like that. Your life is soccer and your buddies and your late nights. But sweets, you must remember, sometimes life isn’t just that way anymore. You have to make changes and a few sacrifices. You can’t keep me waiting and harping, sweets. I’m not trying to stop you but do try to keep them down. Sometimes, I do feel uncertain but hey, I do try to understand and try to give you your space. But do keep it down please??? No matter what, I do love you alright?? *hugs*