Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Ashwin's back!! haha.. How funny of you to just beep me and to say just to say "I'm back!". I do take note, you know.. Its the 28th basically!! Do meet up soons ya?? Now jetlag-ing, so have that rest and we meet up, soons for that coffee. Muahaha!!

Today, today and today!!

I ponteng werk again!! I was closing yesterday and I was opening today!! So basically i could only have like 2 and half hours of sleep and that is freaking not enough!! So I just slept and slept and slept and I woke up at 4.30 pm. Then after mahgrib, I slept again till now!! See?? I'm so freaking tired and my legs is numb like crazy. My feet are sensitive, you know and I just hate it when the numbness and then the peeling starts. Its terrible la!! Grr...

Ok, now on a serious and sorry note,

wait, let me start off with a quote, *looks at Dee and Mal, "aku pun dah tau pakai quote-muote nie tau, dah canggih!!"*

That's when I love u
I love u
A little more each time
And when u cant quite match you clothes
Or when u laugh at your own jokes
that's when I love u
I love u
More then u know
And when u forgot that we had a date
Or that look that u give when u show up late
Baby I love u
I love u anyway

Aslyn-that's when I love you

Ok fine, its not a quote, its just lyrics from some girl singer ok..

N that goes to Pendeks!! I'm sorry for all those stupid karenahs of mine, those stupid words I used on you. And I'm sorry for being so unreasonable and so freaking merapeks with the attitude. *seriously merendahkan diri yg terendah sekali dgn yg muke terpaling sedihs* I love you, no matter woots... *hugs loves n kisses*

And Fid!! Mane kau la!?! do you want the pics?? Sudah lama ku menunggu untuk kehadiran mu di sini.. *mencari-cari kau di alam siber*

To a certain someone, you are so hypocritic okay??? Do you think I'm gonna help u?? You are just so mean and please... The last thing I want is to be in the same werkplace as you. Sheesh!! ok, I'm so jahat la!! But hey! I'm just taking care of myself ok?? Meany-mean Sue!! *he knows who he is, but I don't think he even goes my blog anyhows.. Muahaha*

To Mr Zander, SHUT UP!! I maybe blur and yes, yes.. It was strike four and I know you don't have cancer, so stop bringing that thing up.. Sheesh!! Do beep me up for that trip next week?? But from the looks of it, you are just one, big worse event planner!! Muahaha.. Biatch!! Kwakwa.. I'll be damn glad if you actually read this thing, which I know you will.. HAHA!!

Ok people!!
NITES!!

LOVES FROM SUE...