Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Don’t you feel days like this are the most memorable ones?? *grins to herself*

Okay, seriously, I don’t know what is happening to me nowadays. I’m not crazy, not sick and not mad. Just that these days, I feel like it’s easy to pass by and go, with much relief. Ok, if you people get what I mean.

Ok, I am in a dilemma. I just started work and I just had this other offer at the airport. The good thing about my current one is its simple and I’m always on the move because I know I can’t sit still. But for the airport job, its so desk bound or counter bound. I just have to layan customer and help them change their money or something like that. And the pay is good!! Sheesh. So should I go for the pay or should I go for the move that I just simply love??

And simply said, I’m gonna work with Kak Ram, Azhari, Baby and most of all, my DM is Mr Denny Takin!! Yay!!! Ok, I’m so the very excited and so very the tak sabars for the opening!! But the thing is, I HATE THE UNIFORMS!!! Why can’t I wear my normal all-black uniform?? I look so lady like and sophisticated. Now, because of the uniform (it’s a yellow top and grey lao Ah Pek pants, btw!!), I’m gonna look like lao Ah Ma.. *frustrated face* But, but the lao Ah pek Pants will I alter to make it tight fitting enough. Tailor-Sue-in-the-making!! hurhurhur

To my dearest PG, I will be attached to Vivo on Thursday. Can you meet me mah for lunch??? Miss you la!! Wohoohoo!!

And, and.. I’m meeting the besties tmr!! Insyaallah. Tak sabar langsung because I DO MISS THEM!!!

And I don’t know why but I have lots of these motivational/counseling talk nowadays. And Pendek, I know you have your point. But from my perspective, I do my business, he does his. He has the right to know but what’s the point of him knowing?? He doesn’t do anything. He doesn’t ask about my concerns, he doesn’t restrict or keep track of my movements or what I do nowadays. He doesn’t know who I hang out with, my friends, where I go, what I do and he doesn’t even know that I’m working. And I only see him like two, three times a week. On weekends even. Its like he lives in his own world. And I’m sorry, I can’t accept what he did, right in front of me, in front of my own eyes. And yes, no matter what, he created me and I should give him the respect that he deserved. But what about the respect I deserve? How about the times he degraded me so much with those words so crude that it just hit my self-esteem below zero degrees? I know no matter what he did in the past, I should let it go and accept him the way he deserves too. Well, I will, but not for the time being. Wounds takes time to heal. *emotional mode alert* And I can’t believe I almost cried in front of you la. Nasib baik or else, malu nye aku!! Sheesh. And Pendek, tks for the listening ear. Well, you are just one very kaypoh person!! Bluek!!

And I have a mission to accomplish for next week. Its top secret and highly confidential. But I need to do the test run first.. Hmm.. which means I need to find some free time, which I can’t possibly have, starting from next week. Sheesh.

Last but not least, goes to the Mother, whom I loved a lot!!

The mother has been so supportive and has been giving werds of encouragement and I’m so thankful for all her prayers for my well-being as well as the siblings. She has been so understanding yang tak tersangka (seriously..) even though she still have her restrictions on my movements and has been screaming at me, for the offences of tight/revealing clothes, the problem with membonceng motor org psl bukan muhrim (sheesh!!), getting me to solat at the waktu-waktuss (her werds: “kalo tk pekik, sumenye tak jln sampai waktu pun abis!!” *shakes head*), the late nights and for being the clown of the family (the noises I make till satu umah kecoh giler!!). Well, she finally knew about something which she should know like almost 2 months back and she actually screamed at my ears lah!!! But after words of soothness (being a good mother-bootlicker.. *prouds of it*) and updates of my life, she just rolled her eyes, grins and knocks my head!! Wait, and she said, “Make sure it’s the last but you can’t help it if its not. Because you are just like me. *laughs*” I didn’t know my mom was cheeky!! Haha.. Well, whatever it is, I LOVE HER LOTS LA!!! *saying this because she promised me shopping on next Sunday. keke*

Ok, bye2.. love you.. MUAX!!!