Friday, March 02, 2007

You still do love me
But why are you doing nothing?
Days passed by
Where I still wait for your presence
In my life again


I just took this quote from the net. Kind of felt it but then again, it is stupid to be feeling-feeling about quotes when most of the times I can’t understand them. Hmm..

Well, updates on my life…

Okay, yes, yes. I admit. I am scared of being in relationships. And so you say, I just don’t have that level of confidence in guys anymore. What do you expect? I had ermm.. 3 failed ones!! Not one but 3!! I had the feeling of being so deeply in love and so sweet and so romantic but then, BAM!! It was being crushed, straight at my face!! And getting that again for the 3rd time, I don’t think I can handle as well yet. So yes, let’s just take thing slow and let nature take its course. I’m just 19 turning 20, and insyaallah umur panjang, I have loads of time to search for that perfect one. And Azri, this love bet we made, I will win my sepuluh ketul!! I don’t think I will make that mistake again, insyaallah. And thanks for understanding!

Dreamt of someone which I’m basically not supposed to. Well, I told you I’m pathetic!! Now I know how hard I is of getting over someone. It can take months, years or even, never. But I’m doing fine now, no more depression but people!! Can you stop telling me that news?? I seriously wish I don’t know but on the other hand, I wish to know. Well, whatever Sue!! You are just PATHETIC!!

I can’t believe it and I don’t know why.. But I do miss that little ring on my little finger. It feels weird without it. Hmm… Ade bekas tanda cincin!! *reminiscing*

To someone who got pinched by me lots of times just now (hurhurhur), first thing first, the answer to your question is, you should cry instead of laugh! But think again, You should laugh, because all that was maybe or purely just cinta2 monyet in my life. Perhaps. Maybe that entry should I delete right?? It isn’t applicable anymore.

And I’m mad at 2 people! I still do think about it, even though I look okay on the outside. I am not some eraser who can be borrowed/passed around among the 2 of you okay?!?!? For one reason, you people could have asked me how I felt and not settle it like senyap2 behind my back!! I’m just freakishly pissed okay, because I got to know about it like a week after it happened.. No good!!

Okay, I’m having some uncertainty in my head right now.. Was it a dream or was it real??? I already checked. My prepaid value was low, I had all the information in my head, and I remember Tracy talking to me but hey!! It feels too dreamy. That is why it is never good to call me when I’m sleeping. I get so Ermm… ngigau-ish (don’t ask me what language I’m using ok..) that I get uncertain about it. This is the second time I’m unable to differentiate my dream n reality. And I don’t know why. So now, whether it’s a dream or not, I’m still reporting tomorrow at 9 am. Then, I will tell you whether it’s a dream or not, tomorrow! *prays its real, not a dream*

I miss my friends!! Loads!! I miss my best friends!! I miss my SHF!! I miss my Poly friends!! I miss that some one!! And that other someone!! And Other one!! And another!! And that other!! Many others yg tak terkire la!! HAHA!!

Insyaallah, after all that appointment letter signing, training or whatsoever, if it wasn’t a dream, I will go meet those girls!! I miss them la!! I haven seen them since ermm, 2004!! 3 years!! How long is that?!?! So I’m longing for it!! Wee!!

Okay!! That is all for tonight my dear readers!!

Ola!! MuaX!!!