Tuesday, March 13, 2007

I was having my afternoon nap and I woke up to get the shock of the day!!

I know I keep saying, I can’t wait for the opening but hey, I’M SO NOT LOOKING FORWARD TO IT LA!! And btw, the opening tomorrow! Reason: I’m working full shift!! Which means 16 hours straight tomorrow, from 8 am to midnight!! Ok, now I’m so kan-chiong the nak mampus nye!! Kan chiong!!! Aaaahhhh!!! Aaahhhh!!!!!!!!!!! Ok, Sue, chill!! *breathe in n out* AAAHHH!!! Panic attack!! I can’t take it! I’m just scared tomorrow I will panic when “facing the war” and just break down. And, and.. I asked Azri n co. to come tomorrow to see me, for support. Pakse eh?? Hehe

On the other note, hey, Mister! I know you won’t be reading this. But still, Happy Birthday!! I do remember your birthday and this year is no exception. So there goes…

And on the other note, I hope and don’t want to make the mistake I’m used to make. I’m just not so that believe-able in myself nowadays. Haiz!!

And on the other note, Pendek!! Ehem2… U SO SWEET LA!! hugs u!! *this is the mistake I’m talking about… Hmm…*

And on another note, (I promise this is the last note..), Goodness gracious!! I assure u I will tayangkan my boyfriend satu dunia, IF I HAD ONE SERIOUSLY!! And girl, I assured you will be the first to know, like you always do know. As for now, I’m chilling and still dating!! Hahaha.

Ok peeps!! Bye2… MUACKS!!
Nites!!