Saturday, March 03, 2007

Yesterday was the very hectic day I can ever asked for. And it wasn’t a dream la!! Great!! Had to be in IMM at 9 am, well that was the reporting time but hey, Suhaila, so I was almost half an hour late. Hehe.. Had our briefing and I was so stumped when they wanted me to be a full timer!! Well, I can’t!! It’s temporary de!! Sheesh

Well, the orientation was so leceh!! There were new rules where we have to go for NETP and I’m so the lazy nak mampus!! Its at Bukit Merah!! So its gonna cost me a whole lot of taxi fare to get there because I don’t know where the hell is it!! Somewhere ulu2 la. So almost 20 bucks will be burnt from my pockets. Haiz!!

Ooohhh!! I met those girls just now!! Miss Kayathiri, Revathi and my darling Rohila!! I miss them la!! We were gossiping, laughing till tears flow and had stomach cramps!! And every one is so changed!! Especially Revathi!!She looks so Formello!! Hehe. Great time miting those girls!! Like just loves la!! Reminiscing about old times and new and lots of freaking dirty talk where all their innocence-city simply left their souls. HAHHA!!

And why is it that I always missed seeing Syahirah?!?! Like lots of times alright. I do want to see her sometime. And to Miss Unik, if you are reading this, I’m so sorry!! I will call you.. SOONS!! Well, you have your lectures so we mit at nite, ok?? *winks* To Mr Azri, tks for coming over to layan my brother and accompanying him with his Playstation. Sorry I didn’t layan tetamu dengan baik because I am so the malas nak mampus and so sleepy!! So I’m sorry and sorry I hit you when you tried to wake me up. I’m a heavy sleeper, see. Hurhurhur

To Fid and/or Co, Bsok2 mlm ye?? Hang out till late!! And have a great nite!! Wohhoo!!

And Lastly,

I know I haven’t said much about him yet but still… Let this be the first alright??


To Pendek,I’m sorry for being rude/sarcastic/kurang ajar and mengutuk you like loads of stuff. And no, you are not brainless/bengap/pendek/gelap/tak berpelajaran tinggi and worst of all, sampah masyarakat. I’m sorry. I am bad/evil/berkata yg tak beralas langsung.. I’m sorry for making you mad,geram/disappointed and whatsoever la.. Called you like tons of times but ya, you know what happens right. So here I am writing this entry, knowing you will read it so again, I’M SORRY… *sad and regretful face*

Well, whatever it is, love you, not more or less than I have ever had…