Tuesday, March 20, 2007

The Truths of Life..

We tell lies when we are afraid...
Afraid of what we don't know,
Afraid of what others will think,
Afraid of what will be found out about us.


I have been living in self-denials lately. Those lies I told and I don't know why. ANd I'm so sorry for all that. I feel so bad all these weeks and I'm so sorry. You are my closest and the bestest but I lied. And I'm so sorry! I don't know why I lied but hey, I know you still love me though and I do love you.


Never be afraid to fall in love.
It may hurt a lot,
It may give you aches and pains,
But if you don't follow your heart,
In the end you will cry even more
For not giving love a chance.


Should I or should I not?? Or should I give it more thoughts about it??

Well, suprisingly, Today is one hell of a ride and shock!! Basically, if I saw Hippo today, it would complete the coincidences with the ex-bfs!! I'm serious!! I don't know what life has in hold for me but I saw them on the same day!! Sheesh!! And it was pure total awkwards!! like, I waved and introduced and bamm!! total silences! haha!!

And mister, why did u run/elak diri?? Can't you just salam him since you guys know each other?? Why must you avoid us?? And you lost weight!! That i realise.. Must eat more uh..

Lastly, my birthday wishes to Miss Hafidzah bte Ithnin (btul kan spelling bapak kau??)


Helo darling!! Happy 20th birthday!! May all your wishes come true!! And I'm sorry about him leaving but hey, you cant still contact each other kan?? And all the best to your license and your career. I love you la and Happy birthday again!! See you Sunday alrite?? Bye!! *love, hugs and kisses*