Monday, March 26, 2007

Yeah.. Just go on and sleep..

Understand, understood..

Its not about how much I bt all my perangai-ss all day,
Not about how many times I reject your calls
Not about those times I felt dampened in my spirits
Not about the level that I missed you that I haven't seen you in a week
Not about what I lied about something important which was not
Not about how I cried in the middle of the nite
Not about how long I stared at my hp, just hoping to see your name appear
Not about how much I worry about you
Not about the times I waited just for you to be home
Not about how many times I said, "I hate you"

Its about your priorities in life.

If what we have now isn't that much priority for you now,
Just let go.
Its hurting me too much.

The reason why I told myself,
"No relationships for now, Sue"

Now, even without a relationship,
Look what it did.

Like I said,
"The first month is always the sweetest,
But after that, Its Crap!!"

Understand my maksud??
Make a choice dearie.

I just can't stand it anymore...
Nites or shud it be morning??

Just waiting and harpin on you could just take the whole night..
FYI..