Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Sometimes, I do ponder…

*Does he treasure what I did for us?
*Does he take this relationship seriously?
*Is he even ready for this commitment?
*Is he fooling me around?
*Is this thing gonna last?
*Are we gonna last??
*Is our lives gonna change with each other’s presence?
*Will this be worthwhile??


I have loads of questions in my mind. Those uncertainties. Whether I’m doing things right or not. Am I?? Is it too fast for this to develop?? Is it??

Wah!! I’m so definitely confused!!

I have problems with habits-wise. Like those benda-benda gejala that you do.. Once in a while, according to you. I have problems with your late nights with friends. I have problems with your bo-chap attitude, sometimes. And other problems that I have regarding you. In the sense, I try my best to adhere/understand your situation in your life. But I ask myself, should I be the only one to compromise to your situation?? Shouldn’t you compromise too? We are in this together, and as a saying goes, “it takes to hands to clap”. So can you clap with me on this issue?? Sheesh!! My otak ah, very the really kecamuk yg takde had nye!!

And I myself has been so tired out like hell. So damn shagged and so freaking tired that I have been ngigau-ing!! Knowing myself, when I get home in the wee hours, I don’t even bother to bath/wash my feet or whatever. I just do a slam dunk on my sofa. Because I will reach home like 2 am 3 and I have to wake up like 6am.. So why bother bathing right?? And who in their right mind would shower in the early morning??

So sometimes, I would talk to Pendek and I will start my ngigau-ing.

Like ytd, I was talking to him like 4 am and I fell asleep like 5 mins. And that dear boy of mine had to msg me to wake me up. And he said something, and I replied, “You have to staple my receipt to your receipt.”. HAHHA!! The other day, I said, “Don’t disturb me.. I have a customer waiting!”. There you go! All the pengaruh-es of werk brought home into my sleep. And OMG!! It is so embarrassing that he had to hear all my ngigau-esss!! Sheesh!!

But he has been so selamba about it and just laughing his head off to make me feel less pai-sey!! Hurhurhur… Well, he is one understanding, laid back and selamba boy!! keke

Note: Mestilah majuks!! I didn’t get my wishes ok!!!! Hmmph!!