Sunday, March 25, 2007

Friday:

Like I said, bad notti Sue off herself from werk!! Muahaha!! Well.. can’t be helped rite…

Went for Pentas!! And it was so the fun and so the kekeks and so the best and syiok la!!!

The dikir was gereks, Tarian was gerek!! Even though storyline was out of the way, The ending….. POWER!! I shed a tear or two. It was sedihs ok?? even though it was just a play, but the background song.. it jus adds on the atmosphere la.

And, if you went to Dee’s blog, if you read somewhere, someplace over there.. Well, I know its “Have it so flaunt it!”.. But Dee!! Over nah tu!! KWAKWAK!!

Went home to the smell of freshly baked brownies and it was yumyum-grumgrum!! (well, sister was baking brownies like almost midnite and who does that??) Luper pasal kaki yg berblisters tu.. But my brownies was being tak tercapai due to the calls of melepak-ings!!

Went out with the 3 guys!! From Teh Tarik to Mr Prata, to MacDonald and lastly, at last and finally!! Duduk depan 7-11.. Like Sheesh!! And OMG!!! Unbelievable but true.. Irshad is attached la!! And the girl is so sweet and putih!! And and.. Its been almost a month!! Phweet!! And I just hate that guy for disturb-ing me and kacau-ing me and teasing me.. Tak suke!! And I’m sure you had fun with me boxing with you and campak wrappers at your face!! Bluek!! Tu la dolat!! Tats why motor asyik terencat je!! Muahaha!!

And I will never go out with those 3 again.. (well, like as if!) Bcos I am a girl and they were actually checking out girls and mengurat anak dara org with their swit2.. OMG!! So embarrassing nye!!

Saturday:

Woke up to the calls of the handphone alarm and I can’t wake up but I tried to wake up. The problem with late nights and early mornings… Sheesh!

It was werk and werk and werk from 10 to 2am!! And its so freaking tiring!! Luckily, I’m doing a short shift tmr! And, and… I hit my 20,000 mark!! My total sales was over 21, ooo!! Woohhooo!! If only it was mine… Hmm, wouldn’t that be great??

And to my lovely people of 407, I can’t meet u guys up tomorrow. I can meet you but ermm.. at night!! I’m so sorry, loves!! I miss you guys but I’m sorry, under some circumstances.

Lastly, I miss my Pendeks!! I just hate it that we haven’t been talking well and I was with my perangai buruks, which I know he hates and malas nk layan… So?? It’s a blessing ok!! Bluek! But I miss you!! It’s been a week, know!! And I hate it that you don’t layan my karenahs no more like you used to… Hmmph!! Just kidding!

Ok people, nights and loves!!!