Thursday, March 08, 2007

Gd morning!!!

Here is a morning post your eyes to read. As I can see, is 8.42a.m in the morning and I’m at home. Y??? Because I skip work today!! I am sick de li de nah!! So I didn’t go for my attachment at Vivo today!! Tomorrow then go lah, somemore in Tampines only. Wahaha!!

Yesterday was a whole day spent at home and a half night, chilling-masuk-freezer at Tampines MacDonald, with the bestie!! The besties couldn’t make it la so a bestfriend made it worthwhile.

We were talking and talking and chatting and mengumpat-ing and gossiping. We had our sharing moments and mengutuk people moments and dee!!! Yes, there is control!! Hehe but hey, all relationships have their own way to keep it going so with your way, it keeps your relationship stronger by the day. Keke.

To a dear friend of mine, I’m so worried about you. The way you are, the times you cried, I’m just so worried la. I’m just so freaking concerned about you. Just know that I will be there for you when you need help ya?

And another is to a freaking person, who has always been making me geram and making me wait and wait and wait, then noting happens. And I'm angry and mad at you now alright?? I hate you....