Saturday, March 31, 2007

The night was just sweets and just simply, lovely.

The Pendeks was early, like sheesh!! Pasal bola, pasal kawan and pasal lepaks, he came early.. And that pisses me off!! Bcos it states I'm so not that important to him. And that, I hate.. Hmmph!!

Movie was at 10 pm and I so hate it that we had 2 hours to spare and that was boring!! Simply boring! Msged dear Fid, who was otw home and she was having those not-so-fine-in-the-mood date. haha!! Seriously dearie.. You've got to sabar with the choices. But that guy was so ungentlemanly!! Sheesh.

Number 23 was great! Even though it was confusing, but it was gereks!! I just don't get it about the pink thing that becomes 23. Popcorn munching, which was so memenats-kan our jaws. And so tak terhabis punye air coke.

Movie ended closely to midnight and the two of us was so takuts we would miss the last bus. And ppl!! Where is the new bus no. 5 which goes through Orchard?? We were searching for that bus from bus stops to bus stops?? Ended up taking 14, bcos we didn't want to pay 3 bucks for NR7, and dropping at East Coast Rd and walked all the way to blk 26 bcos I was craving crappily for teh Peng!!

And Pendeks was so nice to send me home in a cab and back to his place..

So lastly, to Pendeks dearest... It was just like sweets and candies. And even though there were geram moments but it was still lovely to be out with you.. And Tks for everything!! And I do, really, really feel bad!! And I do not want to menyusahkan you agi.. I will try my best not to! Muahaha.. And thanks for being by my side, all this while and always. *hugs, loves and kisses*

Do send me the pics.. SOONS!!

Ohh, ohh.. To Mr Zander, I'm so sorry i couldn't talk for long.. I'm using prepaid la!! And I'm sorry I couldn't make it for that clubbing thing and tonight's dinner. I have my personal reasons.. And, and.. i understood the Number 23 storyline. I'm not that blur after all... Bluek!!

And to "Taj Mahal", I'm sorry for all that has happen to you. Take things easily.. things will go your way or not, tp kau kene reda je la. Things will happen smoothly, your way or not. Stay cool, annoying and irritating always alrite?? And do gain back tat 7 kilos you lost.. Jgn la pasal pompan, kau stress mcm gini.. *hugs for you too*

And mister, I'm sorry to break your heart and your feelings. And i can't believe you deleted me from your friends list and wanted out of my life forever.. Why can't we be good friends like we used to be?? I didn't know your feelings for me until recently. Seriously, I had no clue. So, before this thing drags and find myself in trouble again, i had to tell you the truth. And I swear, i didn't know that I was leading you on. because we never talk about our personal lives. And too suddenly, you drop this bomb on me, I'm shocked. So, if you are reading this, I'm sorry like hell.. And hey, I do miss you, even though i never met you.. but in a friendly way, just not that kind of way..

Ok.. I'm werking later at 9am.. And its 4.08am and I'm not asleep.. And its like.. Sheesh!!

Ok ppl!! Woots, or is it, hoots??
Byes