Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Yesterday was a night full of drama, detest-ivity to the maximus and merajuk-ness yg melampaui batas!!
HAHAH!!

At least I was satistied with the outcome. Well, which girl doesn’t like to be given in to?? *satisfied but evil grins*

I just realized my Malay is so terukthenakmamps. It’s all over the place.. Very the tongkang terbalik.. Memalukan/merosakkan bahase Melayu yg terindah nie.Cedebah!! sejak bile ntah aku mcm nie...

Certain scenarios:

Scenario 1:

I was pulling up my pants which were falling down on me.

Him: Knp asyik tarik2 seluar je?
Me: Seluar I meleret la, tak pakai belt nari.
Him: Oh… *keeps quiet for a while*
Me: You… bkn melarat ke??
Him: Tu ah.. Tapi melarat mcm pelik pulak..
Me: Ntah.. *In thought*
Him: You!!! Melorot la!!! Seluar melorot!! Hurhurhur

Scenario 2:

I was quarrelling with my brother over his long hair.

Me: Go and cut your hair la!! Dah la serabai!!
Bro: Aku nye pasal ah. My hair what!!
Mum: *interrupting* Otak kau serabai!! Serabut la!! Serabai tu name kuih!
Me: Eh?? *scratch head*
Mum: IC je malay, bahasa terbalik dibuat nye
Bro: *laughs sinisterly*

Scenario 3:

I was talking to Azri that day and we were the type who always critic-ing.. ermm.. big, big people.. (no offence to those..)

Me: *looks at him*Astaghfirullah, huh kau!! Gerdek nye!!
Him: Otak kau!! Gerdik la!! Mane ade word gerdek!!
Me: Diam ah!!

It is really Gerdik instead of Gerdek??? I just kept quiet because he is the Malay Language expert. *wonders*

I think I really need to upgrade my Bahasa Melayu!! So people, better start talking to me in Malay, but… PROPER MALAY!!

Ok, Random pics which were very outdated but still very, BOOGIE THE BAMM!! Hehe.. Well, whatever that means alright?? Hurhurhur


Those were the Food we had when Mak Ngah and family came over on Chinese New Year Eve!! So basically said, those were our very own Reunion dinner dishes!!


That is my little sis, whom I loved very, very the much and dote the most!! But she is damn spoilt by the parents sampai I also cannot angkat.. Macam paham je aku nie.. Kwakwa!!


And that is our very the annoying but happily living Azri!! The thing I hate when I hang out with him is, I HAVE TO BE HIS CAMERA-WOMAN!! So tak bersefahaman langsung!! Sheesh!


Oh, request from the sister who is very jealous and merajuks because there was no entry about her birthday.. SO TA DA!! Happy 11th Birthday!!


And these are the scented candles I burnt almost everynite.. So my room is constantly sweet smelling! You can call it therapy, sue's own therapy.. hurhurhur


HEHEHE!!! Memecah perut every time I see this picture!! Keke!!

Ok!! Tats all for today!! Ola!!

Bye.. MUACKS!!