Tuesday, February 06, 2007

There is always something more behind that smile people see me put on. It's not just a smile, but as we like to call it, its a mask. A mask to disguise all the emotions juggling inside your heart, deep inside your soul. The turmoil those feelings make that sometimes i too can't control. Well, only the Above and I know...

Ok, people!!! I'm Getting my Durians after my exams!! Woohoo!! Mr Da-ren say one hor!! So must, must, must die, die, go liao!! So.... Geylang here we come!! *hurhurhur*
And on Wednesday, Insyaallah, I'm meeting my girls!! I miss them lots!! Esp Nur Amalina bte Surani!! Sheesh..
And on Friday, its shopping at IKEA!! plus insyaallah, kalau tak tau malu, we have DINNER!! Sponsored la!! hehe
And on Saturday is... Hand-made day!! Can't, can't wait, Surprise, surprise, surprise!! kan, kan, kan??? *winks at bdk2 407*
And on nxt Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Saturday, I'm fully booked!! lots of plans, lots of funness and loads of enjoyment!!! I CAN'T WAIT!! I feel like jumping up and down rite now!! YAY!!!
And, and I have signed up for my NTU/NIE science education!! Hopefully and prays it gets in!!
and to the loved one, I'm so sad that you may be leaving for your further studies. And sumpah its so freaking JAUH!! But, but... All the best and hope you get what you wished for. *love, hugs and kisses*
Makes me realise.. OMG!! i have to think of the future. I'm moving into a new whole phase of my life. Sheesh!!