Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Ola to all my pweeti, pweetti and sweeti, sweeti and cutey, cutey readers.. *hurhurhur*

Im so, so pleased to say that...

TMR IS MY LAST PAPER AND AFTER THAT, BYE2 SP!!! wohoo!!

Ok, I'm not that excited about the stuff after poly life. Still very, very indecisive. I don't know which road, lane, lorong or even expressway to take or follow. Sheesh!! But whatever it is, I'm just taking it/things very slow.

Ok, ok.. Stop all this serious talk.

I've been wanting to talk about yesterday. I'm ver, ver, very excited and pleased to say...

I WENT SHOPPING AT IKEA yesterday!!! hahaks!!

After such a freaking easy MD & MAT paper and an-hour-slacking at Banquet Bedok with no sleep for 24 hrs, we went IKEA tamp. The huge2 one there, where there seems to be everything and basically they have almost everything? haha...

With the pasar-like trolley, we two went around the place with such aweness!! The rooms were so pretty, pretty and so comfy, comfy that our dear Mr Azri was sitting and checking out the place as if it was his own. HAHA!! I would want furnitures and a place furnished as that. It was such a nice sight!

And we shopped and shopped and we got lost following all the arrows, and were argueing as they was so many choices to choose from and we had totally different opinions. Grr!! But, but we manage an agreement and we bought pwetti, pwetti little things and I bought a big storage box. HAHA!! well, I had somebody to carry it for me. hurhurhur.

It was just 2 hours well-spent!! and a really, really great time there!!

oh, FYI, my comp at home is freakishly unavailable for 2 weeks, so wont e updating for awhile there. Until that thing is fixed... But anything, I'm still a msg/call away!!

Byes!! Ciao bala chin!! keke

MUACKS!!

IKEA funnessss...