Thursday, February 01, 2007

Equipped with a pillow, a blanket and even her Tweety along plus a box of tissues, little miss sickbutsweet Sue stationed herself in front of the TV right on the dot at 7.50 pm. Hehe.. So cute!! *so perasaan-ing about herself*

Okay, I caught the Singapore vs Thailand match. One, I’ve never felt this intense and raging feeling when watching soccer. I can gurantee you I was swearing most my way through that match. I’m so pissed with the Thai players. *no offence to the Thai citizens* Like why do they keep injuring themselves? There’s falls here and there. Like one by one the Thai players are down. Is it true or just drama?? So not tough but girly wirly. Grrrr!! And the part I was swearing a lot was that drama-mama part. When there is a penalty, just kick the ball and go on. So what if there is a 99%-1% chance that the ball is gonna goal?? There is next Sunday’s match!!! There is no need for protest, action merajuks la tu. NO SPORTSMANSHIP!! If I was that referee, I would show a card to that Thai player who ordered the rest off the field!! For 12 freaking minutes, the Thais were off the field. Do you know with that 12 minutes, I could write 2 pages of POPRI notes?!?! What a waste of time!! I just wanted the match to be over so I could get back to my books. So mengeramkan!!

But whatever it is, Singapore is still in the lead. So…. YAY!!!!! *my little sister is hurling pom-poms behind me, FYI*

Morning paper was not bad. Fairly not bad, but I’m certain I can get a B for that module so I won’t worry too much. Now, I have to concentrate on my other 3 modules. Let’s just get it over and done with, and bye, bye, SP!!

Okay, I’m off to bed now, early morning wakey tomorrow and Sick people needs good rest and sleep. *hurhurhur,winks* Nites..

Bye!!
*loves, hugs and kisses*