Saturday, February 24, 2007

21st February 2007:

Meet-up with the girls was just lovely, sweety and so the cutey!! Hurhurhur… Even though it was short, our kerinduanss for each other was just suffice-able!! You girls are just my loves, 4ever and ever, sampai ke anak cucu!! Insyaallah. Stuff with each other, the work, the boyfriend, the detestable, the mengumpats and the fave, badaks of the day (the pengaruhs of sum1 calling ppl badaks…)!! Kwakwa…


Bile Sue dah start berbahasa Melayu… Cedebah!! Huahua!!

22nd February 2007:

Morning is just a good start everyday for the past weeks, today was no exception. *grins mentel-ly* Breakfast-cum-lunch at Changi was just fun plus kekok-ness and full of nasi lemakness. The freaking long queues and the crite pasal hantu in the kedai calling the customers which was deemed as merepeks by someone. Hmmph!! But it’s true, read/heard it somewhere someplace. And Pendek!! I will pay the next time and thanks for the meals/time taken off to take care of all my karenahs. Hehe… No worries, more karenahs of mine to come!! Hoohoo!! And I hate you… Hmmph!

Oh, please la Mr ??? (you know who you are…), all the “biar yg lepas tu lepaskan and yg sudah tu sudah..” That applies only to you but not me!! Wah!! I can’t take it la. Org tu kate die tanak masuk campur but die buka mulut tu buat pe?!??! Menyibuk menjaga tepi kain org la!! Org nye pasal la nak contact ke, nak jumpa ke or whatsoever. And I’m not merepek/bodoh/gajah/gemuk/kental/takdeotak… You are just so good at bringing people down, don’t you?? NO MORE MARAH, MARAH SAYANG!! Had enough of it when all you get is pain, pain and MORE pain!! End of story, full stop. A promise is a promise and a deal is still a deal. Alhamdullillah.

The fishes you gave are still living, alive and swimming well. 2 of them, kiki and koko. Been taking care of them well, just tat it likes to shit a lot and the tank needs cleaning, which is so time consuming. And it’s not growing, I think it has anti-growing syndrome.. Its just small and sweet.

Your little Tweety, I still want to keep it, I don’t want to give it bck. Been my company since I had it. Been with me in good times and bad times. (You should see the mark holes I made and the bekas air liurs. Haha.)

Few days was so mendaks-ness!! After 3 weeks of wasting my time/life, (my 3 weeks was sleep late, wake up, go out, home at midnite and it goes all over again.. and yes note taken, I am wasting my life…), I decided to have a few days by myself. Was at home for 3 days straight, the motivation of being the good girl was there. Spring cleaning the living room, wash dishes, TV, TV and more TV!! Oh, and I cleaned up my room and I’m so bangga lah!! Which was like my mom said, “Kandang Babi”… Haha… which I agree, totally…

Money has been out, seriously tak menjalan and I can’t keep depending on my savings… After a lecture by that freak, which is titled, “Menyekik duit mak bapak, lebih puas ati cari keje”… I have decided or plan to (insyaallah…) find work, next week!! But I know my plans/decide-ments don’t always work out so…. Tak tau la… Hmm..

The name keeps coming up these past few weeks… Sad but true, I’m not totally over you. Like Azri says, “You are just simply pathetic… I don’t know just what else you want…”. My answer: A proper ending. Ok, I am just pathetic, I admit!!

The blur/stupid moments of Sue…

My hair was wet and I was lazy to blow dry it… Coincidentally, I was masak-ing Maggi… I tried to dry my hair with the wap/steam from the rebusan. Ok, that is so the pelik yg tak masuk akal!

I tried to make a wax figurine with the IKEA candles. And this little miss dumpity-dump actually used her fingers to sculpt it, the hot molten wax. In the end, she got burnt. I know what you are thinking.. “So bodoh nye!!!” Tau takpe.

Little miss dumpity dump plus so the bodoh nak mampus and so the sotong gile yg menunjukkan low IQ, tried used the penknife to actually unscrew a screw. Patut nye pakai screw driver kan, screw driver depan mata, nak step clever/power, at last, I cut my fingers.

Oh, I was crossing the road and I didn’t press the button.. So the green man didn’t come out when the red light came out. So I just walked and without realizing it, I have cars honking at me. It was green light and I was even halfway down the road.

I went to the beach alone last week… I didn’t have any coins with me so I walked. From Pasir Ris Mrt to Pasir Ris Beach, took the 2 bridges and reached Pasir Ris Park. Sat on the rock up till 8 plus. It was getting freaky dark and I had to walk that dark alley beside Wild, Wild Wet to get to the MRT station. So I walked alone, trying to whistle but couldn’t. Saw something by the corner which was in white hanging. Was pretty freaked out sambil bace2 doa... Sekali at last, Baju2 bangla la!! It was hanging at the bus stop. Buat seram je!!

23rd February 2007:

Something majorly happened!! Yg menggegarkan dunia ku, which I THOUGHT but NOT!! Tell me, typically… The person would get MAD!! But u didn’t and that made me mad!! Sheesh… Like you didn’t care!! Whoosh!! I’m not saying I like getting scolded/mad at but hello!! *snaps fingers* I went out with my ex and you even saw us!!! Hello!! *waves hand* Well, whatever… Let’s see how things go… So the menyampahs!! And yes, as days passed by, u like to make me feel so geram lah!! So the geram to the maximus!! Suke menyakat and melayankan my karenahs!! Sheesh… Nasib tak jumpa or else, I karate you, then you know, noe… Hmmph!!

And yes, I am childish/immature/takmatang/verythemerepeks/giler that I had my surat hijau/talkative/becok/suke or kuat merajuk/a badak or so u call me/menangis tak tentu masa/verythetaktaujagadirinyeorang and, and I’m spoilt!! Considering all this facts, would you still accept me?? And mind you, I’m not changing or berubah-ing!! I’m so like this and that, and I’m so not into changing… Because, “to love someone is to accept all their flaws and goodness of themselves”… Quote taken from crite Hindustan. Hurhur!!

Somehow, you ask me to forgive and forget. And I tried the very damn best to actually act nothing was wrong but!!!!! I just couldn’t… There was just something in there that was blocking. That’s why I ignored somethings that you say. Buat tak dgr je.. HAHA!! But, slowly, maybe things will improved but the anger is not fully appeased yet. Hmm…

Ok that’s all!! This should suffice rite?? For the next 2 weeks… The entry is so long!! Ok!! See u around, soons!! Byes!!

Note to SHF: WHERE ARE YOU GUYS??!?! I MISS YOU LA!!! Sheesh… Finish skool all disappear into thin air… Sheesh… C u ppl soons!!

Yours Truly, Sue
Love, hugs and kisses!!
MUACKS!!