Sunday, February 04, 2007

The impromptu meetings was just so funs and loves!!

I met up with Azri for dinner at Food Culture. It was so impromptu. Ban Mian was just… YUMMY YUMYUM!!! And after being Teh Peng-deprived for 3 days, I finally got it!! wohohoho…

That crave for MacD came and off we went to MacD for fries!! And tats when all the funs and so the impromptuness started.

One by one, the calls came. So met up with Fid, Diana and Fathul!! I missed them alots. It’s been exactly 3 mths!! Gdness!! How long was that?!?!

With Fid so happy that she got her starbucks discount card, so we had starbucks drinks!! And mentang2 la si dua ekor tu keje pat starbucks, all drinks ordered were so freaking long la!! Like so chim-chim nye!! And Fid just can’t stop talking about her card!! Sheesh.. Excited giler la die!! Hehe.. And I saw a smile somewhere from Fid. Hohoho!!

And yes, we have loads of talk, laughter yg sumpah-takblh-angkat nye.. With those freaking jokes, and Diana nye kecohness and all the fun, fun stuff those 2 were teasing each other, and my sudden blurness, it was just simply US!!! As like normal meetings, it won’t be complete with idiotic Fathul trying to get on my nerves. We are just those cats and dogs who can never meet but still, thanks eh for making me sedar and the advices…

And yes, we laid everything on the table. We had lots of personal talks/feelings, with tears almost flowing. I just love you guys for lending the listening ears and the wake-up calls. Every one of us had some dirty laundry/underground stuff happening and letting it all out was so… ermm… makes it all bearable. And I saw some surprised faces there. Hohoho!! But jahats ok you all!! Suro aku buat self confession in front of u guys until sempat nak record agi… GRRR!! Haha.. Even though we seldom meet, but I must say, we are like a family and once in awhile for our meet-ups, IT WAS JUST LOVES FROM US TO EACH OTHER!!
*hugs, loves and kisses*

But come what may; let’s just pray the best for each other…

And we just opened a club, as Fid put it, “The Flabby Tummy Club”. HOHOHO!! It’s such a wonder when we were in sec school and we were so freaking skinny, but now we have tummies. And yes, I am accepting the fact that I am getting semangat-er, slowly… hurhurhur

And YESH!!! I can’t wait for 14 Feb!! And it’s our first friendship day together!! Breakfast, Bowling, Ice skating, Theme park or whatever we indecisive people plan, we will make it work and enjoy ourselves. WOHOOOO!!! N I will bring something. Insyaallah.

TKS FOR THE NIGHT COMPANY!!! *hugs*