Thursday, January 18, 2007

You didn’t even turn around and that didn’t make my day at all. I was just hoping you would turn once. But no, you didn’t and that made me sad.

I don’t mind if you do not want to have to talk to me but at least, leave me something to remember you by. I’m sorry for all the things I did that made you sad. And yes, I feel guilty. Anyhow and anyway, I will miss you and hope to meet you again, hopefully, one day and soons.

And Mamat kents!! Thanks for all the useless wake-up calls you give me and the listening ear too. Jangan mengambang just because I chose you ok? Yelah, rindu la, rindu la. Tapi platonic okies?? The pep-talk was great but menggeramkan, seriously. Just don’t keep asking me to have a nice and good talk when I can’t and won’t. Sheesh. Just trying to get on my nerves sometimes do you?? Hmmph!!

I also wish to thank Banu. (Yes, yes. Finally we met!!) I just want to say thanks for the listening ear and advice you give or ask me to think through. And yes, will do, will think it through. And Hopefully, I will make that wise decision you hope and will be proud of. *winks* you could be my personal counsellor. You are just too matured, girl!! LOVE YOU!!

And thanks for the day and gdness sake, I don’t think you have to be shy/embarrassed because of an outsider’s presence. HAHA!! So cute la you. But as soon that person was gone, you were just the stupid freaking crazy Banu, I know. *hugs and kisses*

And those moments where we just attract the attention of the people in the cabin that is what we should reduce. And I’m so honoured that you actually believed whatever I said, even when its so obvious that I was pulling your leg. But anyhow, it was funness!! We should do stupid stuff more often and the lesbian-things, less. And the camping trip, will organise it soon okies?? And Oii as well. WEE!!

And lastly, that meeting just now was to show you that I was not that bad in my friends company, was I? I don’t hang out with the taksenonohs. See the difference in my character when I’m with my friends and in your company. That difference. I was happy, cheerful and talkative and sothebecoksnakmamps. And my friends are all so innocent and kentals and I’m proud to have them as friends. As you like to say, “You muka penipu…” TA DA!! Glad dearie Banu backed me up on this one! Hehe. Well, no matter what, huggies!!