Saturday, January 06, 2007

I’m so unhappy and pissed about something. I thought my hatred for you was gone, and it wasn’t there for a very long time. But the sights and thoughts of you and your freaking actions and your dumb, dumb request make my blood boil la!!!

If you have broken up, then, JUST BREAK UP!! No need freaking bitter sweet separation la, this la, that la.. Stupid!! And what extend2 date, think like report dateline is it?? And no need act depressed la, need people around you la.. WTF?!?!

Wah, I don’t know why I so mad!! One, it doesn’t concern me and I don’t know you. I think it’s a personal grudge I had against you, I guess.

And the bastard comment, the person is so damn petty. My “bf” is just putting his feelings forth. And his parents gave birth to him, legally and you have no right to call him one. And you made him so affected by it!! Plus it’s his feelings, his blog, his problem. No need to kaypoh ard!! Freaks!! FYI, he is such a nice person, with a big heart and sincere to one. It’s just that she does not know how to appreciate it. Instead, she breaks it bit by bit. And when the heart is almost one, it’s broken again. Stop playing with his feelings!! Damn it, I HATE HER!! I seriously don’t know why!!

I feel so sad and pity him sometimes. It’s been almost a year (I guess..) and I know deep inside maybe he is suffering. And I think he spends time doing this and that, just to forget his sorrows and his unhappiness cast away. And I love him too much to see him that way. I want him to move on, appreciate life and make friends and find someone he really loves. And I remember saying in my previous post, “I hope you won’t be with him ever again.”. And I still have that one wish for him.

To my loved one, Im sorry for this post, if you are offended. But I wish the best for you. And like I said, “It’s your decision. Make your decision wisely.” And think about yourself, not others. Make sure you yourself won’t regret it.

So to the loved one, *loves, hugs and kisses*