Saturday, January 27, 2007

No one/no matter has ever made me cry this way.

Because never in my life, I have ever been insulted/accused/blamed like that.

Sekarang terang2 aku kate kat dalam blog aku, walaupun matair kau best friend aku sendiri (sorry bestfriend! But he is too much!! And bestfriend, Kalau kau nk marah kat aku, marah ah.. aku terima tp matair kau melampau. ), aku bencikan SEKEPING dengan seteruk2 nye yang aku takkan maafkan die seumur hidup aku. Okay, boldly, SEUMUR HIDUP AKU!!

You have insulted me enough. You lied and u made my loved one detest me a lot. And I’m sure you had your ways. Tak tau la kau pakai ilmu ape kan. Read, I LOVE MUHD FAIROZ BIN ABDULLAH and we were on the road of recovery in our relationship. But thanks to you and congratulations, you have made him hate me in just a few hours. Bagus, good job indeed.

Sekarang, aku tak nak pun tengok muke kau. Jangan ckp muka, name kau pun tak nak aku dengar.

Confession!! Yes, I do contact other guys beside my boyfriend, when I was in a relationship with D. Two of them and they are my friends. And I gladly and proudly say, One is my new found best friend who have put in a lot and gave me strength and advices in situations of my life and the other, is the one who was just there. Yes, he carries a torch for me but he knows it’s fairly impossible but due to the groups of friends we hang with, we meet each other a lot. And for good or bad, we have agreed to go our own ways in life, just today. So, why must you make it sound like as if I was a timer? I didn’t. And I didn’t flirt around. I know I didn’t. And yes, l don’t know why the word is there, “suke melayan”. Ya, memang aku suke melayan org, tapi it never went too far. We joked, we laughed, we have fun, we confide, we tell stories about each other’s life, our experiences and there was all to it. If you look around, there are many other interesting people, unlike you, where your life is freaking boring.

And I don’t accept it that you called me a perempuan gatal and flirt and maki2 aku nie semua. Let me tell you this, even if this was true, at least aku ade harga diri and maruah aku sendiri. Aku tak sesuka hati and dengan senang-wenang nye macam kau. And what right do you have to comment on my life?! Like I said before, you don’t have that. AND READ THIS (I wrote it in bold pasal kau tu buta sikit. Potek semacam!!), WE NEVER PATCHED UP. So kau tak payah nak compare2 aku nie semua. And it’s still my problem that I still contact him, okai?? You don’t let go of the ones you LOVE and so I didn’t let go.

And memang tak selamat la hidup kau, buat keje-keje macam gini. That’s why your life is surrounded by problems and troubles. That is called “dolat”. Padan muka!! Or can I say this in English, “Serve you right!!”.

Now to my 2 other loved ones,

To D, yes, he is your best friend. And I don’t blame you if you believe that good-for-nothing. And I know you basically hate me now. So, whatever, I don’t think I ever want to contact you again or even see you. Enough is enough. The two of you has made me miserable enough for now. And you are one freaking contradict-or of your life!!! Dulu, when my best friend bad-mouthed you, ape you kate, “Ape sia you. I matair u and you back up die, let her talk about me instead of supporting me”. Well, that isn’t what I heard just now, I believe. Instead I heard, “U… Orang luar dah kate you macam gini.. U takde adat, budi bahase org melayu.. Kawan baik I and u sendiri dah kate..” Can I say something??? F*** YOU!! You talk about adat with me?? Please, freaking reflect on your life before you talk about adat/budi bahasa with me. I have far better adat/budi bahase than you.

To my bestfriend, You want to be mad/angry/pissed or whatever, go ahead. Well, he is your boyfriend right? But I don’t think because of this, you will stop talking to me. Because I love you too much for that. But I’m not gonna be mad at you for saying the stuff that you did, behind me. That, you know me too well. And I’m not sorry for all this. And, you want to be with him, I don’t have problems. As long as I don’t have to see him and I don’t even want to hear his name.