Monday, January 29, 2007

Today is just one headache-eeyyy day!!

I have problems with my studies. My notes/materials/information is overloaded. Cannot concentrate… AAAHHH!! And I just found out that my first paper is a morning paper. AAAAHHH!!! Panic attack!! Means, I won’t be sleeping for 2 nights… Need to really, really, really, really chiong my revision!! Oh and those going to ton at Moberly, I WANT TO JOIN TOO!! Hopefully if I’m not sleepy. My mom was freaking surprised/reluctant when I said I’m gonna study for a whole night and day. She is scared I’m gonna faint from overstress. HAHA!!

Let’s talk about today…

I woke up freaking late, even though I had an early morning wakey. But seriously, I can’t wake up. My morning revision was gone… And I waited for Azri to come along, which took a long time… He bought OCK’s sotong ball and nuggets which was totally my favourites, so I was basically munching while studying. And seriously I didn’t know my mom was fasting, but the Curry O was saved up… Well Azri, it’s the thought that counts ya… *winks*

For 2 whole hours, he was in the room, hogging the computer and I was so freaking fed up with him. I was like talking to the wall, so I got back to my books. He was so khusyuk, into the computer. My mom was walking up and down the room and he doesn’t even realise it. Bomb meletup pun die tak sadar agaknye!! The only thing that could distract him was his tummy!! He was basically hungry and he went up and down the kitchen at times to grab some food. Buka Periuk sane sini, buka fridge and menyekik!! Sheesh!! Macam rumah sendiri pulak!! Tak tau malu langsung!!

And, and I got my pics downloaded!!! Finally!!! WEEE!!

Then, we headed for school, in the evening to return my DVD. A one hour trip just to save up 2 bucks fine. Grr!! Waste of time…

To waste some more time, we went to the arcade!! It’s been a long time since I step into the arcade!! And boy, I didn’t lose in the race ok?? The steering just got stuck. Hmmph!! Then there was this many buttons thing, where you just smack it hard. Best, best!! I was so into it. Smacking those buttons.

And, and… I watched Ghost Tunnel!! Freaking scary show!! Naik bulu roma la!! The sound effects, the ghost, the atmosphere. It just fits!! Its very menyeramkan la. thumbs up!

Got my Teh Peng from Ah Mei. I swear, the teh Peng there is so nice!! My favourite. And tomorrow, hopefully, I will have my personal driver to accompany me to Katong to get my durians!! I never like durians that much but those durians, I miss suddenly… I have a sudden huge crave!!! *drools*

And, and… I’M GONNA HANG OUT WITH THE GIRLS ON VDAY!! WEE!!! Insyaallah. Because it’s always last minute cancelled. That I hate!! But we will plan and make it work! And I just realised Vdays are on the 14th. Haiz…

So thats my day today!! Its weird, isn't it??? I have 4 papers these 2 weeks and instead of kuai-kuai sit at home study, I can still go out, have fun and even watch a movie... Typical Sue style!!

One more thing before I end, I know you will be reading it and I beg you, Please stop sending me the messages. Just don’t make me feel inferior and have too many thoughts for now. Can you?