Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Let’s just call today…

“Me, myself and I-Sue Day”

One and foremost, this is the first time where I did all the stuff, do my roaming, myself.

Wake up around 10 plus. To those people who took time and waste their handphone bill money to wake me up, I’m sorry and thank you for the wake up calls. But I think it's no use. I can’t wake up. Imagine, today, I had to reset my alarm 5 times before I could wake up totally, since 7.3o am. Like duh!! I can’t wake up since I sleep like 5.30pm. My siblings were even up for their morning prayers and I was not asleep!!

I went to school alone. I did try to do my report but I just can’t!! No concentration!!

Went around Arab Street, roaming here and there.. I realised there are shops whose business is sotaklaku.. So why bother?? Close down la!! And some shops where the baju-baju is so nice la!! And I almost got lost through the alleys but luckily, the “Gotham City” was there. My sense of direction-cum-compass..

Then, I went to the national library at Bugis. There were so many books/novels and so many, many, many authors!! I was cross-eyed basically!! But I settled for Sidney Sheldon’s The Naked Face. It was the best!! Lots of stuff happening and I just could not put it down!! Believe it or not, it was my first time that I sat in the library from ermm.. 3.30 pm to 6 plus pm reading and finishing one whole novel!! The weird thing was tat, I was so engrossed in the novel that I didn’t realised it was almost 6!! Haha!! Finished up the book and went to grab another Sheldon’s novel for a stay-home weekend read.

After which, I hanged around at Kinokuniya and grab myself a Nisha Minhas novel. Was reading it roughly, and I WANT IT!! Someone, who has it, lend me please!! The title is “The marriage market”. Sheesh!!

Walk around Bugis Junction, one shop to another… Let me emphasise, ALONE… Imagine that!! Bras basah for Art Friend, Top Shop, Victory for Briyani…

And headed home.. Saw Mal on the way back lepakings with her mates. Say hi-bye and off I went!!

And one more thing, I miss you… I realised that. For a whole day.