Wednesday, January 24, 2007



First things first, MY CAMERA IS BACK ONLINE!!! So be prepared for the pics coming up to liven up this dead, boring blog!! *jumping for joy*

Met dearest DEE!!! Tadi… but I didn’t want to see her *sarcastically*. I wanted to see my dearest MAL!! Hehe..*start lah tu merajuk dee.. hehe*

Sit, sit, talk, talk.. BK burger with the kecohs for Chicken Whopper Jr and BBQ sauces. Did you guys know that there is no more Chicken Whopper Jr, instead its changed to Grilled Chicken? And I didn’t even know, till today!! Its been eons since I went to BK, seriously!! Munch, munch all the food, food.. Yumyum!!

Slacking at Open Plaza, with the melodious but soft music. Dee la, It just wasn’t loud enough and she is so takut others will scold her if we on the volume too loud. Sheesh!!

Waited for her darling who is just always there… HAHA!! The next haslin, maybe?? hehe..*no offence to both girls*

Met up with Azri who was just lucky to be there and its not, not gd to be lazy. He is so freaking choosy with the cards and I gave him ideas but NAH DA!! Sape la I kan?? Hmmph!!

We walked around, bought chocolates. Which turned out to be nice but I seriously don’t like strawberries-flavoured stuff!!

Parted with the couple because Little Miss Busy had a project meeting. And off we went home!! And I missed my Teh-Peng today la!! Haiz…

And Bangs, I will remember that bet we made. When the time comes, jgn nk step lupe eh!! HAHA!!

So now, the pics-ies!! The two camwhores were back today at their ultimate best!!

tHE bEsties!!


Our TrademarKs..


LooK hOw Our LiTTle mISS bUsY cHanGed TheSe fEw daYs...

ScruFFy, cRuMpy gIrLs

tHe gIRL wITh sNake tOnGue N gOldFisH eYes...