Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Tell me, why I have been hearing this similar phrase from so many different people for the past few days or a week? And coincidentally, I’m in love with the song of this phrase too. The phrase is this,

“What goes around comes around…”

Like wada?!?! Whenever I’m discussing something with someone, this phrase will definitely come up. Like Grrr… Sick of the words so suddenly.

And yes, yes… Maybe you are right. I’m paranoid, definitely paranoid. It’s like reflex action perhaps I’m used to it. Takes a little bit of time to overcome that habit and I will get over it. *hurhurhur*

And sadly, I won’t be getting my durians tonight. My “driver” is busy tonight. Sheesh! As for now, I’m so in the mood for Mcdonalds, notes and books aside, I’m off to Tampines for those fries now!! Tata..

*Loves and kisses and hugs*

Oh… Freaking Kents!! I’m not preggers!!*stared face* Sheesh. I have these few little and huge craves for food. My brain sensed it and my stomach wants it so I’m gonna eat it!! Muahahahaha.