Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Ok.. you people have to stop calling me man!! My phone has been ringing non-stop!! I’m ok!! I just need my own space. If you people just keep calling me up and asking me, ‘What’s wrong?’.. I can’t answer and I won’t say. How can I answer when I Haven’t cleared my thoughts yet and I will say my problems if need be but for now, bugged off!! Sheesh.. And for the people whom I have shouted at or pissed at, I’m sorry. Sincerely sorry but It’s a rough time for me and I need to set my mind at ease. And I need my PEACE!! Oh, please... I begged you people. *on both knees, pleading* Let me off for these few days..

On the bright side, A few of 3B/01 went for the 3B/02 chalet yesterday at Aloha. One, first time we got the furthest bungalow from the main road. That is so seramsthemamps, especially at night. I had goosebumps when I went out there alone. And there was no reception!! So stressed de!!

Met Jing bin at Pasir ris MRT, bought the 2 birthday cakes for the birthday boys. Waited for bf and da jie (oh, my hands are used to typing da jie instead of xt… ever since donnoe when!) Off we went to Aloha with a “personal driver” on call. HAHA!!

Watch Chinese TV serials while eating. Even though the food was simple barbeques food but it was fantastic, guys!! Yumyum… Had a full stomach de!!! Chicken wings, sausages, crabsticks, Nuggets, smiley fries and my favourite of all, the wedges!!! That was the ultimate yummyneess!! And yes, yes… sorry for not helping out with the cooking… BUT WE ARE THE GUESTS!! Haha

And first time in all chalets, there were games by the gamemasters of CLS club!! I think they are… Animal games and candle 5… Syiok!! But had to leave halfway due to the presence of my personal driver!! HAHA!! Hope you guys had the midnight funss of the day!! Haha!!

So as for now!!!

HAPPY 20th BIRTHDAY TO THESE 3 people!!!
For Satiysh, I felt so bad yesterday!! Serious.. Like the look on your face and your body language. Like so… aaww… But blame it on your mates alright?? But Happy birthday aniways!! All the good wishes for you and mind, yes.. Your leg is freaking hairy!! HAHA!!

For Da Ren (Big Person), HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! I wonder why you spend your birthday, whole day at the chalet.. Its your birthday but you spend it like, any normal day. Should ask one of your girls out. Wouldn’t it be better!! Hehe.. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! And gd luck for the ezamzzz!!!

For Ariff, hmm… HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! Haha… *dumbfounded*