Saturday, January 13, 2007

Getting shouted at wasn’t at all fun.
Getting reprimanded and lectured wasn’t that fun either.
But when you know you are in the wrong,
Just keep quiet and shut up.
Open up the ears and just listen.
But take in the words on the left and just blow it off to the right.

Last but not least,

I’M SORRY!!! *showing off my apologetic, sympathetic look*

----------------------------------------------------------


When you have a conflict and want to settle things, should you just use muscles??
I mean, why must you use your brawns instead of your brains?? Wouldn’t it be much better if you could talk it out instead of brawling over it?

Yes, I’m the cause of it all but so do u. I mean, if you had known how to take my heart away and take care of it, wouldn’t I not be like this? If you had treated me like a girl and not some other guy friend of yours, wouldn’t I be so sweet and touching to you? If you had made me feel good about myself and stop it with your nasty comments, would I have gone to someone else who made me feel good about myself? I have feelings too and I would not have like it if I have someone trying to bring me down, almost everytime?! Wah!! So frustrating la!!

And I hate it that you are fighting over this. Like its so childish and dumb la!!