Saturday, January 06, 2007


Today was filled with funnessss, miss-ness, playfulness, openness and bluntnessss from the two pwetti girls. *grins, appreciating herself*

My miss-ness for my Dear has finally ended for 3 years. I tremendously missed her and all that was gone after a hug I gave.. ehem, ehem.. stolen away in the kitchen. Keke… Love her loads!!

We basically talked and talked and talked and talked and 5.5 hours was gone, just like that. Time just passes by so fast!! And my Dear, I’m still affected about the topic we discussed. I’m just so freaked out about it! But let’s just say, we have to go through it one day and all we can do is wait. The scary parts, I can’t say much but.. I’m terrified la.. And you made me feel this way!!

I seriously had fun today.. Even though you are such a noob head! So forgetful la!! Sheesh!! LOVE YOU, DEAR… N enjoy the chocolates aite?? But mind the pimples.. hehe

This is my Dear!!! Really, my Dear Rohila… Sweet, ain’t she?? Btw, she was in her grannies clothing so we tried our best, just to take the face only. I must say, she is skinnier than back in secondary school. We had the same body, figure, blah, blah.. LAST TIME!! but after 3 years, she is scrawny and me, flabby.. Hehe

This is us!!
Even though I look horrible and basically, ugly, the face, I know.. *cringe* But I wanted to show the crazy side of her… One, she may looks innocent and quiet and all, but if you know her better, she is so… ermm, ok, imagine me, as in the personality, but in her body!! Double headache, double trouble!!!




P.S: she can just go off non-stop, the mouth machine. HAH!

When we have nothing to do.. Mirror images are the best thing to kill time!!

This is her, in London, with… OMG!! Can you believe it?? Prince William!! What an honour… I wish I was there too..

I’m the spokeswoman for her bangles. Just posing it off… That is all her bangles!! To match her cupboard full of Punjabi suits which I so adore!! I love the ones with the tight fitting leggings… Mine are all the puffy and baggy ones!! So the old la… Reminder, I need to go buy nicer Punjabi suits!!

Note, to my very, very, very loved one, Thanks for the ride and the stops. *loves, many, many hugs and many, many kisses*