Sunday, January 21, 2007

Events that happened within the week that is worth saying/telling:

One,

Our conversation on Monday Morning at 5.55am:
Mat: *sleepy voice on* oik.. ah, eh, ah…
Sue: ah, eh, oh, ah.. K (puts down phone and went back to sleep..)

So, anyone understands what we were talking about?? Haha!!

Niways, Mamat, thanks for the wake up call… Sumpah i tak tau ape I was bbual-ing td pagi. Baby language, agaknye… Terpengaruh kuat la, baby language kite… HAHA!!

Two,


On Tuesday, I slept like a log at 4 for half an hour b4 I got disturbed by my handphone. The trouble of ring tones and phones!! Picked up the phone, the guys waiting downstairs, I mumbled something and went back to sleep! HAHA!! 20 minutes later, woke up. And with that barubanguntidur look and slacked- home clothes with the utterly bad barubanguntidur breath and a grandmama’s hair bun, I turun bawah block!! First time la ok?? Tak self-conscious langsung pasal image. HahaK!

Three,

I had my POPRI test. Finished it in 5 -10 minutes and you all ah… Including me la.. All cheat codes!! Hahak. When the lecture is just beside us!! A good forsaken memory for our last test in Polytechnic Life!!

Four,

On Wednesday, we went to have our early dinner at Al-Azhar. Yumyum!! Ok, it was yumyum but presentation was ermm… not yumyum. I ordered this Fried Chicken rice sambal and what arrived in front of me was very scary and so red!! It was red fried rice like Indian fried Rice, flooding in sambal gravy and a huge chicken there. I have the picture but I bet he deleted it!! Sheesh!

And on ermm, Friday, I went to Simpang for Supper and I ordered the same thing. At least presentation was not that bad and I loved it!! It was just plain Nasi Goreng with chicken. It was quite a lot for $4 plate. Yummy Yum!! Too bad I didn’t take a photo. Blame it all on Azri!! HmmpH!!

Niways, thanks for the company!! Needed it!! And we should go on more Makan Places!!

Five,

Had our PTN gathering at SAKURA INTERNATIONAL BUFFET!! I think mcm gitu la name die kan. Was lucky enough to meet those guys on the train.. A total of 15 came. A good turnout, better than the last, at the very least.

Food was average. Lots of Japanese food and yes, it was such major coincidences. Jay (yes, your name is mentioned again…) and I was like talking about food like Sashimi, Escargots, Steak and all that stuff, I believe the day before or the day before, before and I ate it today! Wow!! Had a piece of sashimi and it was hmm.. RAW!! Yucks!! Had ice cream, lots of food and being such a foodie, I had lots till I could vomit!!

And when I reach Simei MRT, Tak tau ape hall ah eh. Bought Ice cream and duduk pat depan 7-11 sorang2, malam2 buta. Tell me, what is wrong with me nowadays??

Six,

I didn’t know how I could have so much patience, waiting for someone!

I finish school at 4 plus but I was able to wait for Azri till 8pm!! Amazing kan? 4 hours!! And break record, I didn’t eat anything till erm, 7 plus, I believe. Tu pun setakat Pao je.

Ask me what I was doing for 4 hours. TIDO!!!!!! Haha.. Just can’t resist the comfyness of the sofa. *Stretches*

Seven,


I was in fc5 waiting for Azri. He was in 7-11. And I see this dark-skinned man waving at me about 5 metres away. And I thought he was waving at someone else, perhaps behind me. But he was waving again and again. That’s it, I had to find out who he is. So I took out my specs and guess who I saw?? Fathul rupanye, that doggy-bone-the-head!! With Diana.. I wonder how she can be so putih la!! Tau la die cina tapi Im so jealous of her complexion. But, but, but… I’m still happy with myself. *Hugs herself tight*

He had such a fun laugh I guess!! Hmmph!!

Come on, it was 8 in the night and I sometimes have poor night vision. Like duh, I can’t see you guys!!

Eight,

I’m a bit racist!! I think I am. I made up some jokes making about race and religion. Must and MUST stop doing that!! That Siras influence me one!!

Nine,

OH ok, This I have to say. And I know Bob would just go, “Damnit!” if he sees this. HAHA!!!

The story is like this.

I was changing and changing my display picture and he was so tired of it. So I said, ‘Ok pe, muke aku lawa so aku advertise la..’ den he wrote this!! Hahak!!

the future is unseen and uncertain - شمر says:
lawa tapi irrtating buat pe

Alahai!! Buat susah je!! *Suesue is getting big headed*

Oh, and yes, yes… Thanks for all your help!! Buat susah je kan. Tapi psl suhaila, sume sanggup!! Ape kate kau, Members punye pasal eh?? Haha.. Sayang kau la!! Platonic je k and you know, Im not interested.

Ten,

I was looking forward for my Hindi movies Marathon yesterday from 12.30pm to 7 pm. BUT!!!!! It didn’t work out!! Stupid channels and stupid tv!!

But I make up for it by seeing this DVD today titled “Kabhi Alvida Nah Kehna”. If you translate it, Ermm.. Kabhi is sometimes, Alvida is goodbye and I tink Nah Kehna is Don’t or Never. So I guess the translation will be… hmm.. “Sometimes you should never say goodbye”. Ok, Hindi aku bagus jgk eh.. Kate ade darah Bengali!! Haha

And like always, Karan Johar’s production/direction is the BEST. All the hit shows like ermm.. Kabhi Kushi Kabhi Gham and I think, that movie in 1999. I forgot the title, “Kuch Kuch something something”

Tapi that movie is syiok!! Go, go watch it. Highly recommended for those having extra marital affairs. Learn the consequences of cheating on your spouses, but the ending was sweet la! Not realistic but still, ermm… Touches your heart!

So that is the end of it all. If you had thought this entry is stupid and not worth my spending typing on, Just Back off!! Not welcome!! *this is directed to a specific someone, FYI*

Hugs and kisses everyone!! MUAX, MUAX!!