Thursday, January 11, 2007

I have lots and lots to say today!!

Funny thing, I was chatting with Jay yesterday and we were talking all about how we seldom meet each other in school, like per semester its just 3-4 times. And guess who was the person I saw, first thing in the morning??? JAY, YES!! But it was just a hi and a bye. And goodness Jay, I’m not shy. I was late for my test, for heaven’s sake!! You just forget sometimes, do you?? And me shy?? Ermm, just wait for a decade or two or maybe just, never.. hahak!!

Test was great!! Even though I studied on the train, otw to school. But it was great!! Loved it!! MUAX! *to the paper and the lecturer(eww!!)*

And I reached home for the first time in a long time, and it was damn bright and early. At 12.30pm. WOW!! *in awe*

Watched Superman Returns DVD. Ok, he is so cute!! As Clark Kent but not as Superman. And I just hated the ending. So tak fun la!!

And to Mamu Kevin, Tat was just not funny ok?!?! There is no such date as 30 Feb and I can’t believe I believe your stories about the arranged marriage and whatever stories you made up!! I’m so frustrated about the farce you made up!! HMMPH!!

And thanks to Azri. For the last minute company. LJS-ing was fun but cheese dip was not enough. And my cake, thank God tak rosak!! Kalau tak, DUUSH!! And I still haven’t told you the answer to the riddle yet!! I forgot!! Sheesh..

Now for the Special Posts!!

1sT,

These goes to 2 lovely girls of mine,
MISS OII AND MRS RICHARD!!!

I miss you Girls la!! I miss the stupid outings we had. The photography lessons. Remember the long walks we had, from Botanical Gardens to Orchard to Somerset to Plaza Sing den to Suntec And finally, Esplanade. It was morning till evenings. The makan places we always go to eat, new dishes everytime and we would critic the food, esp Oii when its not up to her standards. The visits to my house and I would be peeling prawns for you girls.. Those memories.. *nite-dreaming*

Banu, you are just a freaking girl with so many freaking plans and so many freaking lessons and so many freaking activities/excuses!! Basically, you are one freaking girl. *sweet revenge for calling me idiot every time*


Oii, I MISS, MISS, MISS, MISS, MISS YOU the most!! HAHAK!! Even though I see you yesterday but it was stiiillll……. A hi and a bye!!! Sheesh!! And stop it with your Kaagra-whatever-the-hell-that-is (its anime rite?? *wonderin*). And I realised I only had this photo of you in my comp!! The rest are all in hard copy and I’m just so lazy to scan those. Next time, aite??

Girls, we shud meet up soons!! *loves, hugs and many kisses to Banu and many, many, many, many kisses to Oii*. Oii just hate kisses from me.. hehe!!

2nd,

To my Lovely Mother,

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!

(I’m sorry but I forgot your age.. But whatever it is, she is the age as Singapore independence Day. So Ta da!! Guess How old??)

Harap dipanjangkan umur, murah rezeki dan bahagia di samping keluarga, especially di sisi Long. And I’m sorry kalau “anak2 zoo” nie sume menyakitkan hati and menyusahkan Mama, esp the nights and days where we disturbed your sleep. *loves and hugs and tons of kisses*

3rd,

MaL!!! Mane kau??!? Don’t you miss me?? *sad face*

I miss u!! MUAX *wet kisses*

P.S: Dee, jgn jealous k.. Aku baru jmp kau last Mon so miss takde la.. hehek

Meeting my Dearie Tmr.. Look out for it tmr okies?? And dearie, buy me lunch!! I came from SP to SP okai?? Basically from Simei to RP and Back to SP!! Tell me how far that is and just to have lunch with you!! Sheesh