Saturday, January 20, 2007

I’m the one who made the decision, so why am I the one crying now? Regrets?? Perhaps…

But I have been acting strange ever since I got home. Why? I don’t know. Usual routine, Masuk pintu tukar baju and makan. But instead, masuk pintu, tukar baju and I took my Tweety and hugged it tight. And I was like a crazy girl talking to it. Ok, that is crazy!! Like as if it knows what I’m feeling and like as if it can talk.. Goodness! What the hell am I doing? I shouldn’t be doing that, should I? And I did something too which I shouldn’t do. Tell me why I am doing it at such at an inappropriate time and situation. I should stop doing it right? Should I? Ok, I’m crapping!!! NVM!!

Okay, now what I need to do, stay cool, focus and finish school!! Sheesh.. No more side tracking! All the problems can wait.. yes, that is what I’m gonna do!

Hmm… I have something to say to someone. Last words perhaps.

I’m sorry for all the things I did. And yes, I did lie abit about the situation just now. And your last words before you walked off hurts me a lot. Yes, It did. Maybe the sincerity just wasnt up there yet.

Maybe my presence is disturbing your life but I just hope for the best. I mean for you in your life. I want you to be happy and cheerful always. My best wishes are for you always and my thoughts for you may never leave. All I ask is for you to take care of yourself and don’t do anything stupid with your life. Finish school promptly and… basically just take care, will you? I love you. Bye