Wednesday, January 10, 2007

10 things….

One,

I realised that I love food and associate food with places/buildings/area.
For example, I was chatting with Jay and he was asking me about the NTUC tower in Tampines. And I didn’t know where the hell it was. Then he was like “the building next to interchange”. And I went “OOHH!! The one where they sell the nice nasi lemak rite??” Cute eh??

Two,

I have no offence on saying this but.. Is it alright for a Muslim girl who wears a head dress to smoke and drink? Smoke, it’s okay but hmm… Drink?? I mean, I know some people will argue, “Just because they wear the head dress they can’t do all those stuff. They are human too.” But key word, DRINK.

Three,

This is a question I want opinions on. Ehem ehem *clears throat*

“Should you be friends with your Ex and your guy’s Ex??”. Answers anyone??

Four,

I’m so amazed with myself nowadays. I didn’t know I had such a big mouth. I’ve been getting so many people saying this to me.

“Yes, mom!!”
“You jgn jadi mak nenek blh tak?”
“Bising la.. Macam mak I!!”
“Please talk with a full stop. Train station closes at 11.30, you know”
“Zip it!!”
“I should have my hard tape somewhere. *searches bag*”

So just bear with me!! I’m born this way.

Five,

I am blunt with my words. I just say what I like and I don’t think much. What comes around, I just fart it out!! So ppl, if you hear something from me, don’t take it too hard. Just be glad I help you realise it. Dah bagus tu aku tegur!!

Six,

I miss Ice cream from Gelare and Ben&Jerry la!! My waffles and cones!! Sheesh.

Seven,

Yes, yes.. Trust issues. What if I’m telling the truth and the other party thinks it’s a fake, and when it’s a fake, he thinks I’m telling the truth. I mean, I buat crite, the other party believes but when I’m saying its real, they think its fake.. What has the world come to?? Tell me how to make the other party believes the truth and not the fake!! Gdness!!

Eight,

To my long, long, long time hated friend, I’m glad to have a conversation, like FINALLY!! I was like so comfortable for the first time since eons ago. Nice chatting with you!! And, and, I did laughed okai?? Things just change, and time passes fast la.. All the best with you two.. And yes, trueself is beautiful. Haha *winks*

Nine,

Im kaypoh, SO?????? I was not poking my nose okies?? My brain was werking in an investigating manner. Come on, tell me.. Like duh, you did not go out with him. And no, he does not need to spend time with his girlfriend but THINK!! Its just impossible you went out with him due to the situation. If you went out with a girl, just say!! Im not gonna do anything. Mad, yes. But I go out with my ex too!! So fair deal, rite??

Ten,

OMG!! It’s such a long way to reach 10. Last but not least, friendship matters. What is the most precious thing you can give to your friends when you are parting soon? A parting gift or just having sweet memories within these few days you are together??