Saturday, January 27, 2007

I don’t know what the hell is wrong with you. I mean, WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU?!?!?

When last time it happened, “never mind”, I said to myself. Perhaps you were concerned about your girlfriend; you wanted her to change perhaps so you used my name and his. Never mind, I just forgive and forget. I also wanted the best for the two of you. So I relented. I acted everything was normal. I said nothing when you caused a rift between my closed ones. I simply take it as something unfortunate bound to happen, someplace, somehow.

But when it happened again this time, I can’t let it go. What is this game you are playing? Why are you lying and calling me a liar?? What is this?!?!?! YOU ARE THE BIG FAT LIAR HERE!! Oops, wrong…You will be the first, labelled: THE BIG SKINNY LIAR. This time round, we are not taking the blame, instead going to find the blame.

And yes, yes… We did go out together. Remember?? Perhaps you have too-short Short-Term Memory!! Maybe next time, you will even forget that you even had a girlfriend. Or maybe is it me? Did I dream about us going out together and took it for reality?? Did I imagine you sitting down and talking to me? Did I imagine all that?? NA DA!! It did happen!! I can even replay/recall what I/we did on that day.

I’m so FREAKING PISSED with you. I don’t know seriously, is it fun to lie, especially to someone who regards you as his good friend? And after that, putting the blame on me and calling me a liar (READ THIS, he called me penipu haram la!!)?? And one more thing, so what if I did something? Is it my life or your life? I have every right in my life to make any decisions and you only have the right to look and see. And whatever steps me and my other one take, you don’t have to bother. Its OUR life.

As for now, you don’t have to feel sorry/mad or whatsoever towards me or your good friend. Just feel sorry for yourself. You have so much trouble in your life, just bother about it. Go and wash up your dirty laundry before you volunteer to wash mine. Tak payah nak jage tepi kain aku. And please, have the every need in your life to balas baik with baik. Not balas baik dgn penipuan!!!

And, and patut pun kau mengaku diri kau bodoh, PASAL SEMEMANG KAU BODOH!! I may be stupid in certain matters but you are the ultimate, man!!

And one more thing, just get the hell out of my sight for now, till my anger towards you subside. As for now, you are at the top of my black list.