Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Somebody please!!! Knock my head for once!!

Ok, my exams are exactly in A WEEK and guess what?!?! I haven’t started my revision and it’s like the last semester!! AAAHHH!! I don’t want to repeat my modules.. Like duh!! And tell me, how I have the time to study when I have plans for the rest of the week… Its like, so normal routine la for the past weeks/months.. I wake up at noon, shower, call a friend and go out till basically, night time. When I get home, I on the computer and will be online till wee hours. So… AAAAHHH!!! I’m panicking and very worried now.

Maybe, serve me right! I didn’t do any time management for my studies and fun.

Ohh… Pweeti please, I need to borrow C&AT notes from someone. *fluttering eyes*

My second set of notes, half is totally blank. Looking back, I missed like ermm, 4 or 5 of her lectures. I thought I’m supposed to get a warning letter for that.*Wondering* But the school has been kind to me, so NA DAH!!

So people!!! Wish me luck for exams.. I think I need all the luck from each and everyone.

And I’m looking forward for my movie date this weekend!! Weeeee!! And I promise I will TRY MY BEST to make it. Haha… Insyaallah

And excuse me Mister, isn’t it like so obvious I’m gonna reject your future/attempted lunch dates?? You have asked me like umpteen times, so like duh!! I’m never gonna go out with you. For once, please remind yourself, I’M ATTACHED!! Or even if I’m not, I still wouldn’t even have lunch for you. It is just total awkwardness. And I just know you will be reading this. So please.. Sheesh

Ok, girls and guys… I’m off now… To my notes, HOPEFULLY..

Tata… Love you!! MUAX!! *hugs*