Saturday, July 01, 2006

Lets tok abt Ytd!!

i tink the best nite of the week!!
plus its been a while ever since i had fun..

ytd was my bdae celebration..
haha..

don ask me wat kind of best frens celebrate my bdae like so belated!!
haha

niway, we were supposedly to meet at 5..
But, but...
as per normal, knowing sumone will be late..
mal n me took our own sweet time in skool..
haha
so syam and dee were half an hr late..
n mal and me were 5o mins late
so yeah!!!

at least we made dEE and sYAm wait for us..
instead of the other round..
kakakakaka

upon meeting dee, i was like shocked..
3 of us were wearing the same exact colour..
PINK!!
i got a shock wen i saw mal in skool..
with the MNG shirt
i got another shock wen i saw dee..
plus, plus..
the jeans..
the belt..
the slippers(almost similar colours!!)
haha

Den we walk to marina square...
to eat..
was tinkin of going seoul garden..
but we went budget-design-and-contract
haha

to pizza hut, we went
very nice de..
long time nvr eat pizza..
which is a lie..
i ate pizza like..
last week...
kaka

Plus2..
i got my prezzie..
finally!!!
its a nice top..
GREEN de!!
haha
very flowery..
n its sleeveless!!!
i wonder y they bought it for me..
noeing im sensitive abt my BCG..
but i noe i'll wear it..
since its frm dem!!

after dinner..
we went to the stairs..
the big stairs..
n we sat at the middle of the stairs..
hah
n using dee's werds..
we went cam-whoring!!
hah..
click dere..
click here..
click, click everywhere..
too many photos..
will upload them..
wen my stupid windows are werking..
Sheesh..
jus broke down at the wrong time...

haha..
We did sum catching up..
Problem-telling..
all that stuff..

At 8, syam had go..
his dance rehearsals..

So we went to esplanade..
We bought MINERAL WATER...
i wanted to eat the $1 ICE CREAM..
but dee tak kasi..
haha
snap2 again..

n we went off
ard 9.30..

Went hm..
saw my pri skool fren..
chatted wit him..
4 a while..
goT hm at almost 10.30..

took a shower..
n half an hour later..
the match!!
GERMANY AND AGENTINA...
haha

to my besties, inoe its boring to listen to me tok bt it..
over and over again..
but jus bear wit me..
a little while more..
tks again..
for the top..
LUV IT!!!!

to syam, tks for ur kind attention to listen to my prob..
mebbe u were rite..
not worth it to gloat over an idiot..
haha..
btw, don wori..
hope ur probs will werk out jus fine..

tats basically all..

tata..
here's a peek at ytd..

MUACKS!!



i liKE tis Pic!! sTylE de...

FeeLin SWEeT!!!

As UsUal.. mIrrOr iMAgE..

bElaTEd bDae bOy N gIrl!! i wlD noT haVe mEt hIm iF not fOr oUr bdAes...

pReTty wOmen waLkinG dOwn tHE sTreet

tURn n PosE!!!!!