Wednesday, July 26, 2006

okay, now im in the mood to curse..

not a person...
but my pumps!!!!!!!

i have blisters all over my feet..
back from the presentation..
i have so many bubbles to burst..
its painful..
cant walk..
tmr u will c me in a wheelchair or crutches..
which one is more glam??
*wondering*

okay, im being cheeky..
haha

plus im no more financially haus!!
my mother is sponsoring me!!
haha
so SWEET!!!

to Azri,
yes i noe im gd at asking for things..
cant help it..
im too SWEET for ppl to resist my requests..
ape i nak dorang kasi..
hmmph..
kalau nak sarcastic pun, straight to the point..
"IM GD AT TAKING ADVANTAGE!!"
kan, kan??
BWEK!!

tmr, im going to go out with my gerlfrens..
YAY!!

plus2, can i say sumting?

DEE IS SO SWEET!!
for now..
after tmr, no more..
haha

shud i go for X-ray?
im scared of the results..
wat if i have to go for surgery..
wat if after that i cant walk..
haiz..

but my shoulder and backbone has been hurting..
n it worries me..
i've been slouching past few yrs..
n its affecting my posture, shoulder and backbone..
i tink..
Seram-ism!!!

i tink i'll tell my mom abt it..

P.S: im listening to u okay? don say i only listen to my frens.. BWEK!! u noe who u r..

bye2..
MUACKS!!