Thursday, July 06, 2006

Sad is sad..
but i still have to let go of tis feeling..

im not crying cos he has a new girlfren..
i cried cos he found a replacement in his life...
only after 3 weeks that we ended..

Do i mean nothing during that 1 mth?
Was i jus another plaything he cud make use of?
Upon noeing the truth of his situation now..
i deleted all contacts and any links to him..
His numbers..
His MSN nick..
His photos..
Im still trying to figure out how to delete contacts in Friendster..
Those who noes, can pls tell me?
haha...

Keke..

Yes.. i have get rid of any thoughts and desires of him..
All hopes i have gotten rid off...
But wat disappoints me is that..
i took more than a mth to get over him..
Cried over him every nite..
But he..
Jus a few days..
Perhaps..
And now im still healing..
A little bit more..

And rekindling the love we used to had..
Between me and that special sum1 in my life..
Even though i've hurt him alot..
He's jus dere beside me...
Stood by me all the way...
Even when he noes im tinking of sum1 else..
He's jus there...
Listen to everything i said..
Made me happy..
Even on my bdae..
where i jus kept waiting..
He noes..
But he still helped me have a good time..
His frequent hugs and shoulders..
At least i noe i have sum1 to lean on..
Made his shirt wet..
Everyday..
keke..
kan, kan?

There were others too..
Like my best frens...
My superheroes..
Esp Elektra..
Who cried with me..
almost everynite..
keke..

Perhaps this is karma..
I broke his heart..
so now, sumbody breaks my heart..
Maybe it really do exists..

So now, im jus trying my best..
He has move on..
And i am abt to take a step..

So, let me be happy..
i pray to God..
to lighten my burden..
Make me feel at peace..
Insyaallah..

P.S: to E and DEE.. i won curse for now.. haha.. buat dosa je.. aku dah bnyk dosa.. nak suro aku tambah plk.. Astaghfirullahalazim..