Monday, July 03, 2006

helo..
jus got hm de..

so tired!!
was tinkin of studying but lazy..
so here i am blogging..
kaka..

hmm..
lets c..
ytd, took my measurements again..
okay.. i noe i hav long hands and long legs..
but u don hav to EMPHASIZE it!!
Sheesh..
i don like like it wen ppl comment abt my body..
God made me tis way..
like it or not
i hav to live wit tis body till i die..
so i have to b tankful..
sheesh..

hmm, was reading dee's blog abt ashamed n all tat..
i admit..
i've done some shameful stuff in my life..
And most of it, i regret it..
after doing it..
won elaborate further..
all tis are sins which i have to pay for..
wen my time cums..
there will always b consequences..

to Fit, i don noe how u can actually do it..
but ur lifestyle is jus not for me..
we may be the worst of the worst in the family..
well, not me..
but YOU!!
dere is always goodness in our hearts..
even thou we used to create probs..
haha
we changed rite..
well, ME..
not YOU!!
haha..
No matter wat u do, i won comment on it..
ur life..
ur probs..
ur decision..
aku iye kan je..
kau pun dah besar..
ade otak sendiri..
kan, kan?

i admit im emotionally attached..
BUT U DON HAV TO CALL ME STUPID, 3 TIMES!!!!
i counted ok?
hmmph..

so ya..
tata..

i drank tea tarik today!!!
AT LAST!!!
tks, E!!!


MUACKS!!!!