Tuesday, July 04, 2006


hAlo..

DuuSh, dUuSh!!
bWek!!

my fave werds for now..
haha..

off i went to school just now.. at 11. Went to meet Azri for lunch. My craving for KFC is done. YEAH!! Zinger burgEr.. yum-yum.. off i went to class at 1pm.. but very de lame.. Shhesh.. the class was like only 25 mins.. so frustrating.. hmmph.. Den wen to sit in the library.. for air-con.. wen to find sum books for my epoxy thing.. i haven studied for my tests.. my reports will be piling nxt week.. Haiz.. so many tests cumin up.. Very stress!!!

After skool, i did not wan to go hm.. On my clever tot, i msg dee.. Where she was.. Luck was on my side.. She oso finish skool.. so we met up tamp.. drinks at long john.. chatting abt dee's personal probs.. which happened a long time.. n i DID NOT EVEN NOE!!! *thinkin wat kind of best fren am i*.. meals at BK.. waited for marLiany.. whom i haven seen her for.. hmm, i don noe how long.. stories abt dogs.. Facts abt them i didn't noe.. Do u noe that female dogs also have PMS (menses).. and like humans, dey have to wear pads.. haha.. okay, if u r a guy, u may feel disgusted.. But,but.. its a fact.. tok abt gay clubs.. n frens whom i haven seen in mths/yrs..

Den, i had to go off.. i nd to study.. if u don noe, i have 3 tests.. one is tmr.. which i oni read thru so far.. plus its case study.. BUT i have not studied yet.. haiz..

i jus got to find out that my family of superheroes, which used to consists of DareDevil and Elektra.. now have new members.. Superman, Power gerl and Power Boy.. haha

So there goes..
my day experiences in life today..

bYE..
MUACKS!!!!

superheroes legs!! guess whose is whose?