Sunday, July 23, 2006

morning was very lame!! cant even wake up to go to skool.. Mom woke me up but i sleep again.. hehe.. she had to spray water on my face, haha.. nah.. jus a wet towel.. heehee

okay, my class.. i hate the last period.. not hate but jus feel uncomfy.. We are not studying abt hukum-hakam of marriage.. so in a way, we get a bit of sex education.. hehe.. so my ustazah said sumting.. and there's a little bit of too much information for us to take.. heehee..

my sis and i reached hm.. to an empty hse.. everyone went out.. switch on the comp and hogging, till now.. hehe.. report-chionging.. but im DONE!! YES!!! haha

Now i have to study for 2 more tests.. den comes the big E!!! EXAMS!! AAHH!! Mal, if u are reading tis and smiling, let me tell u, i don like u!! hmmph.. ppl with no exam.. HMMPH!!! BWEK!! DUUSH!!

DEE!! mana kau menghilang ah?? btw, she msg me jus now.. Amazingly.. hehe.. Abt thurs.. will do.. miss u, girl!!

PowerBoi!! Jia-You!! i sUpport u de!! heehee

Superman, i noe.. Slowly, it will be relieved.. my turn to say.. My shoulder if u wan, i can lend u de.. Mine is at least fleshier than PowerGer.. hehe

hmm, to my dear...
Yes, im sick of the quarrels and tiffs we have everyday..
but we can werk it out, rite?
it will take time..
but..
OUR LOVE WILL PREVAIL!!!
hehe.. take care ya?
Get sum sleep and not tink of codings and HTML 24/7..
Leave sum time for me..
haha...

okay, everybody..

BYE!!

CIAO!!

MUACKS!!!