Saturday, July 29, 2006




went out for a late lunch @ banquet..
my fried fish noodle wit soup..
yum2..

off we were to pasir ris beach..
tangkap angin like i said b4..

im sori..
i hate it wen u cry infront of me..
yes, i noe i hurt ur feelings..
pls..
no more of tears..
im trying to let go..
like i told u..
yes, i noe it hurts u to noe u r not the only one in my heart..
i noe, im a stupid girl..
trying to catch cloud in a bag..
wen all u get is water in the end..
wen it is impossible..

but i cant control it..
the emotions are part of me..
i cant make it go away..
*sobs*

jus give me more time..
i noe u don like to see or hear me to b sad..
cry everynite for no reasonable reason..
so tats y wen i cry or am sad, i don show it out..
i jus keep it to myself..
cos i don wan u to wori abt me..
its better if i cry by myself den 2 c u worried abt me..

niways, i do love u..
like i always said..
aite?
jus not u alone..
its divided..
i nd sum love for my family and friends kan?
hehe

pics of the day..


bubble chEEKs!!

will this lasts?? jus havin hopes of it..


my fLyIng pEnguIN!!