Wednesday, July 12, 2006

y must u bring back my past into our relationship?

its tat wat u want?
to live in the past..
im devastated, yes..

jus one mistake i made..
And we have to go thru tis over again..

Do u like to c me cry every nite?
Do u tink its fun?
*sobs*

all i wanted was to start anew..
a new life..
out of the world which i've lived..
for the past 6 weeks...
a world full of darkness and lies..
Full of sorrows...

im sori if i said stuff that hurts u..
But its part of my life..
My past is...
Can u accept it?
and me?
Again...

All i want is to live..
a happy life...
yes, i do tink of it sumtimes..
But nvr put my hopes high..
i gave up on tat..
a long time ago..
Plus its not worth my time..

i want this bond to be built on trust..
Trust btween us..
i disappoint u before..
yes, i noe...
but can u trust me again?
for the sake of tis bond we r building..
PLS...

*prays hard*
don make my heart broken again...
I don tink i can take it..
Its too painful..
if it happens again..
i won be able to love..
Ever again...

Tat i can gurantee..