Thursday, July 20, 2006

its not over..

i still have flashbacks..
sumtimes, i wish i cld jus break down..
but i told myself no..
my life and tears are too precious for all tat..

i wan my life to be the same as it was 3 mths b4..
Where i lead a happy life..
i was joyful..
N i was happy with my Bebo..
far from sorrows..

i wan my life to be normal again..
i jus wan all tat..

i wan my Bebo to trust me..
i wan him to noe im trying..
i didnt ask for all tis attention..
i didnt expect it cumin..

Yes, i've said it..
i made a mistake..
But u jus cant condemned me for tat..
Im human too..
we told ourselves to treat it as a nightmare..
We promise each other not to bring it up anymore..
Den wat happened?
*sighs*

Lets tok abt yesterday...

It was Jun Wu's Birthday!!
so we celebrated his birthday wit a cake and candles..
Can see he was touched..
hehe..
niway, once in while, its a good deed to make a person happy..
rite?

den we went to fc 4, which i haven went since year 2.1..
Sheesh.. ate my sambal fish..
Yumyum.. the fish melted in my mouth..
or was the fish making me melt.. it was sooooo NICE!!!

Den one by one the rest came..
All in all, we sat dere like 2 hrs..
haha

Den went for DCP day..
jus went for the refreshments and to waste time till 4 pm..
haha..
Eat again..
keke..

To Superman and PowerGer,
yes, i feel guilty..
n i feel awkward with all the attention im getting..
But slowly, it will all passed..

Den, ard 4.30pm..
wen to support Powerboi in his soccer match..
there, the most sui thing happen to me..
i got hit by the ball!!!
my shoulder!!
Now i have blue black bump on my shoulder..
I was cursing the guy who kicked the ball!!
All the way..
Den tat stupid Chris laugh at me..
Stupid Gay!!
n Bebo join him..
Stupid Gays!!
Hmmph..

Power Boi, don wori..
u didnt get into the quarter finals..
But i wil still love u!!
haha

Choc ice blended..
Den dinner-ing..

My nite was nice..
noe wat i did?
SLEEP!!!!

haha..

Jus got hm..
Wanted to play badminton with dem..
but my mom..
haiz..

Nvr mind..
im watching pirates later..
the review coming up later..
okai..

Ciao..
Tata..

Oh, one more thing..
to Azri,
fine, i'll jus wear sumting decent okay..
no more necklines..
no more body hugging clothes..
no more stomach..

perhaps tmr i pakai baju kurung and tudung..
all the way..
hmm, haPi?
hehe

MUACKS!!!