Wednesday, July 26, 2006

fine... i wan to say sumting!!

IRRITATING BIATCHES!!

im not pissed now..
haha
but ytd.. yes!!

okay, my nite ytd was filled wit 2 irritating biatches..
Luckily i was in a gd mood ytd..
or else, i'll b cursing both of u rite now..

Biatch no 1: u nd help in wat?
me: ooo, nottin.. i jus have sum financial stuff to tc of..
Biatch no 1: oh, abt wat? FYP, is it?
me: Yes. i nd to buy chemical. will cost ard 200..
Biatch no 1: oh, ask ur fyp mates to pay ah.. they ard 4 wat?
me: yes, i noe.
Biatch no 1: Den y u ask me for help?

i was like, WTH!!!!
i did not even ask u for ur help.. it was jus a nick, for goodness sake..
plus u were not even the only person online..
feel like slapping ur face..
wen i saw u jus now..

me: u shud go to the doc de.. Aite? tc ya.
Biatch no 2: i noe n u too..
me: Den? sakit rindu ke? *teasing by looking at the nick*
Biatch no 2: Shut up lah
me:*pissed*plus love is not a tragedy.. its a beautiful thing if u treasure it*commentin frm nick*
Biatch no 2: u r not getting it.. face it.. cos i am
me:*blur*huh? i don understand.. sori.. plus no pun intended... no sarcastic-ity..
me: b4 i say more, bye.
biatch no 2: bye

EIC skills came on great.. AVOID IN A CONFLICT.. better stop before it starts as another argument.. i was irritated earlier.. den tis person made me more irritated.. well, if it makes u happy, den watever.. the love thing is sumting i've learnt these few weeks.. no matter wat the conditions, it will b beautiful if treasured and cared 4.. like my baby and me.. we quarrel like there's no tmr.. but by the end of the day, everything will be jus fine.. plus i noe u r havin r'ship prob.. but still, u have barriers.. so take it as a challenge ah.. fight for it.. buat ape nak marah aku? plus kalau cinta sgt, keeping ur loved ones closed to ur hearts.. ur love will still b beautiful n pure.. ok, i supposed 2 b feeling dengki? knp aku kasi advise nie??? *wondering*

im in the lib now.. rotting.. i have more than 3 hrs.. b4 my presentation.. sheesh.. my lab test jus now was great.. very the easy.. didnt even study for it.. muahaha.. jus look through my formal report..

my presentation skit? i didnt even prepare for it.. i didnt even make the sign boards.. hehe

to Elektra, u didnt tell me truthfully abt the rumors thing.. it concerns me too, okay? plus im sori if i've made u feel awkward or watsoever.. i don wan to b in the same situation again.. to sm and pb, u ppl ah.. cannot keep secrets is it? hmmph

i was wondering y im always put in a spot like this.. n i tink i got the answer..

Me: knp i selalu kena mcm gini? mesti ade je benda yg berlaku..
Azri: name u ape?
Me: *proudly* Suhaila!!
Azri: ape makne die? *sarcastic tone*
Me: Peramah dan MANIS!!! (SWEET and friendly)
Azri: Den??? too friendly, i guess..
Me: *in my heart* DUSSH, DUUSHH!!!

Eating lunch wit my bebo later!!! YEAH!!! sambal fish.. here i come.. haha

okay, ciao..

MUACKS!!