Saturday, July 22, 2006

life is like tat.. u gain some and lose some.. rite? okay, no more philosophy..

First of all, 2 thumbs up to me!! My first saturday at home ever since i entered year 3. haha.. plus, i didnt go out and have been home early for the past 2 weeks.. Except last saturday lah.. it was an EXCEPTION!! okai? yes, yes..

By the way, im working on a project rite now.. jus started tis morning.. i still have a quarter to go.. Need to get it done by monday.. TOmorrow, i'll be studying for my exams.. So fast, i noe.. Nd to start early cos i noe i'll be slacking all the way.. haha..

Realise sumting.. so much fats on my body, esp my stomach and thighs.. so, it means sumting.. i need exercise!! aahh!!! Started exercise ytd.. plus2, to my dear frens, if u r running or playing sum sports.. ask me along can? Need to burn some fats.. keke

Oya, watch pirates of the carribean.. Hmm, one question.. the credits.. wat is it abt? i don understand.. wat bone is it? My overall comments: i would giv it 4/5.. It was damn funny.. n i didnt see the show for orlando bloom but Captain Jack Sparrow.. haha.. he is damn funny.. keke

oooo... i retrieve sum photos..
take a look if u like..

Ciao..

Muacks..

Back to my project!!

PowerGer, im smiling and im siao now alreadi.. wat is so different abt me? *wondering*
Superman, one word from me to u, "worried".. haiz

my group mates

my grandfathEr?

aiyo, my gerL!!!

slacking in BeD, at the cHalet!!

Jus wOke uP.. btw, haven bruSh teeTh yEt!! hehe

PG aNd DD

All in SmilES oN tHat DaY!!

WhaT u LookIn At??