Wednesday, July 12, 2006

WEEE!!!!!

so boring!!

i tell u sumting...
*whispering*
i've been SEXUALLY HARASSED!!!!
*sobbing*

haha..
yes, i have..
but in pretence..

haha..
was in my GEMS lecture..
we had to do role play jus now..
very malu..
Summore abt sexual harassment..
Superman!!
i got same title as u de..
so unlucky..

Sheesh!!!
im B-O-R-E-D!!
waitiNg for bebo..
to finish his FYP study..
n im alone...
Doing my formal report..
which practical was jus now..
so semanGatz..
haha

waiting for poly 50 event..
Powerboi sleeping..
like pig..
Superman and PowerGer so prepare 4 poly 50...
elektra wen hm...
as he so said," i'm sicK!!"
sumting is bothering u..
i noe..
Btw, E..
u jus don noe how to lie..
u shud get tips from me..
keke

im going out tis Sat!!!
yes!!!
a nite out!!
at last...
persuaded bebo to acc. me..
plus my mom..
my dad?
lets not spoil tis update aite?

yes..
i got an earful from my dad...
my mom didn't even say anything..
n he's like..
chut, chut...
i haven tok to him since sat..
the day it happened..

first, its my problem wen,who and where i wan to go..
wat time i wan to go hm..
i noe my limits.. btw..
im not stupid to b hm after midnite..
im scared of the dark..
plus i have nite blindness..
so..

plus, weekdays i have skool..
so i enjoy on weekends..
i noe i've been cumin hm late for the past 5 weeks..
but..
i cant stay at hm..
cos i had problems tat time..
if u ever lift a hand on me, even a finger..
i'll go straight to Paya lebar or Pasir Ris..
i'l be happy dere..
they luv me more than u do..

plus, if u treat me well..
n let me c u everyday..
i wont b like tis..

but no, u don noe anything abt me..
n i only c u on weekends..
wen i do sumting, u jus tick me..
wen u noe nothing abt me..

one more thing, yes..
i have a bf..
pls, jus accept it?
its been almost 3.5 yrs..
im 19..
not 9...
for heaven's sake...
sheesh..

its sad okay?
im one of ur blood..
n i detest u..

if only u wld b more concerned...